It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Serious Topic on Why I Think That Obama is the Anti-Christ.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Okay, I am not religous but I do know the story. Revalations says that the Anti-Christ would come at the end of the 2000 year christian reign( supposedly 2000 A.D.). It goes on to say that they would be of a ( not sure of the actual verse ) middle eastern descent (his parents ) and says that he will gain major political power and if controlled he would destroy the world. He fits the description and seems like a very likely thing that could happen. How more likely that he SAYS he is a christian. Tell what you think.

P.S. I am not racist or prejudice.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Check out this thread...

ATS 666 Obama Thread

How does HRC fit into your theory?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Obama is a good guy just not as president.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

What is HRC? Excuse my not knowing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpeele
reply to post by jamie83

What is HRC? Excuse my not knowing.

Hillarity Robem Clinton

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I really, really dislike Obama. I would never vote for him.

But he is not the Anti-Christ. Ruling the United States is not equivalent to gaining world power, and I can think of countless people of actual middle-eastern descent (Obama is not actually of middle eastern descent, nor are his parents, but they are African if I remember correctly) that are politicians in position of power. It seems like every controversial political figure is accused of being the Anti-Christ nowadays.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Of course Obama isn't the AC... how could he be? Everybody knows that THIS is the anti-christ!

...well... if not the anti-christ, certainly scary enough.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ahhh! Pagan posting on Revelations.. oh dear.. the world is coming to an end.

*ahem* Despite the common belief that the AC will come from the Middle East... the belief that the AC will come from the Roman Empire is becoming more prevelant. Case in point... Tim LaHaye, John Hagee (sp?), and Jack Van Impe have all stated this thought.

Now consider this.. can you see America uniting behind a muslim from the Middle East? As much bad propaganda as has been shown to us? With as many people who distrust/dislike those from the Middle East? Not bloody likely!

As a side note... when I say Roman Empire.. I obviously do not mean the Roman Empire that has been gone for centuries. I am aware most christians consider the EU (European Union) to be the revived Roman Empire that gets talked about in Christian eschatology.

VV

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Muslim does not always mean middle easterner. Barack's father is an African from Somalia, and his mother is a white ho from America. Yes, they are muslim, but that is their religion, not their ethinticity.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Do I think that he's the AC? Probably not. The AC will, at first, be loved by all. That certainly doesn't describe Barack Obama right now.

That said, the guy creeps me out. And his legion of mostly mindless zombies, I mean thought challenged supporters, drooling over their Obamamessiah creeps me the hell out.

OK, so maybe I wouldn't be totally shocked by it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Okay, I am not religous but I do know the story. Revalations says that the Anti-Christ would come at the end of the 2000 year christian reign( supposedly 2000 A.D.). It goes on to say that they would be of a ( not sure of the actual verse ) middle eastern descent (his parents ) and says that he will gain major political power and if controlled he would destroy the world. He fits the description and seems like a very likely thing that could happen. How more likely that he SAYS he is a christian. Tell what you think.

P.S. I am not racist or prejudice.

I believe in my Lord Jesus Christ and Savior. I am a Christian, however no where in the KJV version of the Holy Bible does it say anything about the end of 2000 years.

Please give me the scripture to this so I can read it and learn. Cause in all my 31 years of study I have never saw that scripture.

Where does it say the anti-Christ will come at the end of the 2000 year reign?

Now I do know it says

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

That verse is saying the spirit of the antichrist is here. Which means that people such as your atheist has the spirit of the antichrist. They do not believe.

I think what you want to talk about is the beast.

This is during the tribulation. We will have 2 witnesses here and then the beast which came from the bottomless pit will make war with them and overcome them (cause this is God’s will it is foretold) and kill them.

Revelation 11

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Now it goes on to tell us that this beast is whom people will worship. He is the one who blasphemy against God.

Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world
9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Also, Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 that no man knows the day or hour of His Fathers return not even the angels!

Matthew 24

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. ......

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Shar]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

1. I am not atheist nor Christian.
2. I did not say that it says exactly 2000 year reign, however it does say CHRISTIAN REIGN, which was supposed to mean somewhere around the year 2010 from a result of when Jesus died. I know he died after the year 1 A.D.E.
3. Middle Eastern actually refers to parts of Egypt and North EASTERN parts of Africa and not just Asia.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

2. I did not say that it says exactly 2000 year reign, however it does say CHRISTIAN REIGN, which was supposed to mean somewhere around the year 2010 from a result of when Jesus died. I know he died after the year 1 A.D.E.

Please give me the scripture that says Christian Reign. Which you are interpreting to be around the year 2010.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

he SAYS he is a christian.

He can say it all he wants. But this is NOT Christianity - it's just ethno-babble.

Unfreakn' believable video of MR. UNITY and what he really believes - in his own words.

And another one that will blow your hair back.

Interesting video that will educate folks on what Obama's church follows and what his pastor, Otis Moss III preaches. Starts with Malcolm X ...

No hope. No change. and definately NO UNITY.

[edit on 5/29/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

I do not know exactly where the scripture is. Sorry but i do not have a Bible anymore. Obama says that he is a follower of god but it could be a cover up. He is loved by alot of people.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I do believe we are in the last days as far as that goes. I also see how the GOVERNMENT is ALL going along with the Bible!!! I do see how they are trying to bring us under the N.W.O. which is so the beast can have more control. So yes Obama, Clintons, Bush they are all ruled by the same person now.

Things are going one direction and one direction only!!!! Doesn’t matter who is in office now. They are all under someone’s else’s spell!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

How can you say that? Bush for one is evil enough to be the AC but he differs drastically from Obama and Clinton

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You have to look at the bigger picture here. They are all following the same set of rules.

Clinton set things up to go a certain direction and Bush kept going with it. Nothing is new nothing has changed.

I'm pretty sure it goes back futher than Clinton though. It is way to well planned out not too. They been going down the same path now for more years than we know.

Oh you need to get a Bible study it and read for yourself. Do not go on Hearsay or what someone says. No matter who it is. Read for yourself to show yourself approved. I started reading at the age of 9. A new testament only version. I started with the end which was the book of Revelations. Then I went to the beginning to read. At 15 I bought the whole Bible and read and read and read. I have study it word for word broke it down and etc.... I have prayed before my studies and asked for the Holy Spirit to guide me. I believe the Holy Spirit did guide me in my studies of the Holy Bible.

If you don’t have the money to buy one you can read online.

Bible online

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Shar]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

I read all of Revalations and i do not go on what anyone tells me. When I want to know something I look it up.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How can you say that? Bush for one is evil enough to be the AC but he differs drastically from Obama and Clinton

Obama is the same. The constant self-reverent, self-referent, narcissistic, messianic comments make him stand out even more than Bush43 for possibly fitting the anti-christ criteria.

Bush43 said that God told him to invade Iraq.

But Obama wants people to think HE (Obama) is the messiah.

Obama uses biblical referneces and quotes Christ - all the while shining those quotes and references upon himself.

My favorite Obama bible ripoff - 'my hour is almost here'.
Straight from scripture and straight from Christ.

There is no doubt - Obama knows exactly what he's doing.
It's spooky. It's strange. It's wrong.
He could be the Anti-Christ. He fits the prophecies.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join