It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to act before the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This thread was written because DigitalKid posted something that i have been thinking for some time now.

The post was this.

post by DigitalKid

Isn't this part of the problem though?

We all know what Bush is doing, we know people are wrecking this world, governments are killing innocent people, Illuminati are running the world, a few select familys control us all, and yet we are all waiting for someone else to do something to start us off?

Isn't this the problem with humanity?

We need someone else to get us going?

Humans need some sort of leader or leaders to get where you want to go, unfortunately our current leaders do not have our best interests at heart and have made it almost impossible to choose a new way of life.

We do need someone else or even better...a group of people to get us going.

That is exactly what we need and is what i think we are waiting for.

The ones who are awake are the only ones who can set the wheels in motion.

Although i like to keep an open mind about things i dont believe Jesus or Buddah is going to come from the skies and save us. We are perfectly capable of saving ourselves. We have free will. We can do anything we want.

I think our mind is currently going through a major update, kind of like computer software updating, the universe is sending the update and our brains as recievers are downloading the update.

If we only use 10% of our brains, then what is the other 90% used for?
Is it for an update that is needed when that 10% has been exploited (hacked)?

Is this why more people are starting to wake up and the people who have been awake for awhile are becoming more and more awake and are sub-conciously waiting each day for "something to happen" wether it be start of a war,alien contact,"Major" physical changes to the earth or human body etc

If you are waiting for these signs you dont need to wait any longer because they have already happened or are happening.

WWIII Started on September 11th 2001. It is a war on your mind.

Alien contact has been happening for years. - Crop Circles.

Major Physical Earth change is currently called "Global Warming" and humankind is being blamed.It is actually "Planetery Warming". And it is natural we cannot do anything about it, raising fuel prices will not solve anything.

Physical Human Change is happening in your DNA.

We need people who are high profile in the "Alternative Scene"/"The Awakened" (dont know what else to call it) people like - David Wilcox, Alex Jones, the people who understand what is going on and have an audience etc to get together and start the ball rolling.

The solution is to get far away from the governments,cities and sheeple as soon as possible, while we still have time, and set up some sort of "Alternative Society". There is no point in standing up and fighting the "New World Order", this will get you nowhere. Something creative needs to happen.

We are so limited to what we can do, a group of people cannot just buy land somewhere in the countryside anymore and start an alternative society because you still have to pay taxes on that land. Therfore you technically do not own that land,the government still has a certain amount of control over you. If you live in a controlled country you can never be free.

An alternative society would operate like a tribal community, but with the knowledge we have gained from western civilisation it wouldnt be exactly the same.

It would be an advanced tribe, everyones role (job as we currently call it) is to do what they love doing, wether it be a cook,open minded scientists,builders, philosphers, ethnobotanist, teachers...even prostitution.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil" - Timothy 6:10

Crimes would be a rarity, the society would not be based on money,which leaves very little point in 98%(a guess) of crimes currently committed,rape wouldnt be a problem because sex would not be a taboo or controlled ie prostitution, sex would be accessible without any form of judgement or looked down upon,sex is one of the most important human needs. It would be a sexually "free" society.

Personally i would rather have a job doing something i love that benefits others and not get any money in return no matter how many hours i work, than to work for some greedy ass coorporation.

Drugs would be legal, certain psychoactive drugs gives you access to other dimensions/spirit realms,high level knowledge,self-understanding,adventures yet these drugs are illegal ask yourself why is that? The gains from what are now illegal psychoactive drugs far far far outweighs the risks of taking them. Drugs are very important to the freedom of your mind.

I know this seems pretty far fetched but if we want to be truly free then something like this needs to happen. I personally think it could be the only way.

I will leave you with some quotes from Terence Mckenna which gives us a big clue to where we are heading.

"And the last sane moment we ever knew was on the plains of Africa, 15,000 years ago, rocked in cradle of the great horned mushroom goddess before history. Before standing armies, before slavery and property, before warfare and phonetic alphabets and monotheism. Before, before, before. And this is where the future is taking us."

"And why does this matter? It matters because it chose that the way out is back, and that the future is a forward escape into the past. This is what the psychedelic experience means. Its a doorway out of history and into the wiring under the board in eternity. And I tell you this because if the community understands what it is that holds it together, the community will be better able to streamline itself for flight into hyperspace. Because what we need is a new myth. What we need is a new true story that tells us where were going in the universe. And that true story is that the ego is a product of pathology and that when psilocybin is regularly part of the human experience, the ego is suppressed. And the suppression of the ego means the defeat of the dominators, the materialists, the product peddlers. Psychedelics return us to the inner worth of the self, to the importance of feeling immediate experience. And nobody can sell that to you and nobody can buy it from you, so the dominator culture is not interested in the felt presence of immediate experience." Terence Mckenna

[edit on 27-5-2008 by markjaxson]

new topics

join