It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Scum! - cavemandd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Acylic paints.. too much of my time fixing my mistakes. But it was fun still. I thought it would be an original and kind of funny picture.

The earth is ours!

Enjoy. haha

if the thumbnail doesn't work then heres a direct link:
CLICK FOR IMGSHACK LINK

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow, amazing dude. I wish I had artistic abilities like that

-Will

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks man, glad you like it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That is pretty awesome. Kinda Star Trek thing going on there too. I like how the Commander is mirrored in the transparent viewscreen.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thanks man, you like that eh? I wanted more people mirrored but I wanted to maintain the focal point, to focus more on whats outside then inside.

Its all about dynamic colour and raw aggression.

Well thats my selling point anyway. I started doing a more serene space piece but it had no direction. Besides, if a reptilian invasion like this never happens, then we need a dramatization! Perhaps the military can use this to prepare and guage the situation at hand. haha.

I wouldn't mind doing a piece of like the inside of a grey ship, with a bunch of them working, if someone would explain it to me. That might eat away at some peoples feelings I imagine, but I like trying to give a visualisation to a story.

Glad you like it dude. Theres gunna be more like it soon. I need to create as many as I can for August when I put myself out there a the horror/comic convention.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Your welcome. Wait, a Grey ship? Jeez dude that'll be spooky... I don't know if it would be a good idea to put that in your conciousness.

Either way I'm sure it would attract alot of discussion.. you can put it in the Alien and UFO's forum and say it's a reconstruction of what you saw.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
ha yeah, maybe your right, talking about it and looking at is one thing, but when your taking time to create it, it becomes part of your subconcious and perhaps translates into your unconcious. I don't wanna be will myself away to one of their ships! I don't even like going to see the doctor, and he's a nice guy. I couldn't imagine being surrounded by greys! haha

I COULD put it in the ufo section. Perhaps if I do a good enough job I could pass it off as "evidence" that I took with my camera, and see if I can get the hardcore skeptics to suddenly have their reality come crashing down.

haha, hmmm..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know I never really understood how transparent crafts work. I mean from wonder women to this. Wouldn't the bright control panels be a dead give away to enemy ships. lol j/k

Great paintings, its very surreal. lol I like the amount details you put in for light and shadows.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ha thanks man. Yeah I think a transparent space ship would be only transparent from the inside, as to maximize the view. I actually got the idea from someones alien abduction story, and that they made parts of the ship visible only when they needed it to.

I also through in a couple translucent ships in there, I was goin on the basis of david sereda and (forget the scientists' names) that to achieve high speed travels, that frequency what have to increase or particles decrease in atomic orbit, etc... as to decrease mass, and yet changing its frequency to that which "MOST" of us can't see with our eyes.

I just really painted in some solid ships for artistic reasons and assuming they would slow down a bit to battle. I painted it with the idea that there were several unseen "invisble" ships all around. I put a lot of thought into it lol.

I was trying to make it as close as I can do the conspiracy theories / and the science of it.

Colourful control panels would give away an invisible ship unless it was going 1/6th the speed of light during battle!

new topics

top topics

join