It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your experience with a shadow person

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A building I had my machine shop in used to have shadows move around it
nothing anthropomorphic just shadows moving around the space. And once here at my house I saw two human form shadows moving along a wall where no light was being cast and i was the only person in the room.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Two days ago, my wife - who is a school nurse - was in her office area when a co-worker approached her and told her that my wife was going to get sick and die. My wife said "No, I'm not"... This lady was trying to put a curse on my wife "Yes you will!" she said.

My wife said: "No, I'm not going to get sick and die! I'm a Christian and your curses don't work on me!"

Here is the weired part: As soon as my wife responded with the "I'm a Christian" statement, she and another co-worker saw a shadow being of some sort dash through the hall way just feet away. They asked one another if they just saw that! There was no one else in the offices, no kids running around, no window to create shadows.

My wife came home and told me all this and it seemed like some sort of mothman or demon that was driven away. It was enough to make the hair on three peoples arms stand straight up, that's for sure!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the shadow person or corner of the eye man i call him looks like he is dressed like ab Lincoln..
he is dressed all in black - shoes -trousers-coat and top hat..
his face is pale to grey white , his hands most be in black gloves because i have never seen them..
his eyes are always closed but his mouth opens and closes in slow motion like he is trying to say something..
although the lips look like they are moving slowly his facial features have the impression like he is shouting..
when i was younger he was constantly at my left side just in the corner of my left eye..
now he comes and goes and appears when im worried about things or anxious etc...
trying to focus on him by just viewing him with the side of my eye usualy gives me a massive headache..
its always the same man and my family and friends say its a friendly spirit telling me things are going to be ok etc..
he has never harmed me and has never really scared me , just startled me when he turns up in unexpected places like when im sitting at traffic lights and out of the corner of my eye i see him standing as if to cross the road or when im shaving and he is standing in the corner of the bathroom...
i have seen other spirit beings but these are not shadow people but its best not mention them, something always happens to me when i talk about them ...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I didn't read right through this thread...but I have some questions that may have already been asked. I really want to come into contact with some sort of otherworldly being. How might I go about doing this, and why is it that you've seen so many when you stated most people will never see anything even remotely close to what you've seen? Don't get me wrong...I believe in spirits or what ever...but you don't sound very legit..."I know more than everyone on ATS, except one person, who also happens to be my friend in real life, maybe one day I'll tell you why, if I see fit"...oh...kay...and you ask not to be treated like children? What would you expect when you act the way you do...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

You sound like you have schizophrenia. I think it'd be good for you to go to the hospital..
Most schizophrenics don't realize that their delusions aren't real.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

That is not a shadow being. your friends are probably correct. Shadow beings do not have pale faces.. they dont have distinguishable faces at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Okay first off, how can any of you say anything like shadow peopela rent this or that, how do you know? Realistically its almost impossible for anyone here to know anything to an absolute certainty.

What should be said is, Generally the accepted idea of shadow people...

Saying, No thats not shadow people because shadow people blah blah blah is presenting yourself as the absolute authority which no one here is.

But the real reason i posted here is because the OP said that shodow people don't move fast, that isn't true in my experience.
As for the most memorable story of shadow people I have had.
~Myself and my grandmother were driving down a highway road, going down a slight hill and near the bottom to the left was a shadow figure, then moved quickly off into the bushes. At first i wasn't sure, but then i turned to my grandmother and asked "did you see that" she looked at me and said "Yes" without even slowing down.

I've seen others also, but most are from the corner of the eye, which cou.d easily just be optical illusion. But the one we saw was almost dead ahead of us on the left side of the highway, not near the corner of our eyes. In my experience they can move as quickly as they want to.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I say this because I have seen them for the past 38 years of my life. Not a one time occurance. I have seen them on and off since childhood. My experiences with the paranormal on a first hand basis is how and why I say this is or isn't a shadow person. Do I know what they are? NO but I do know what they look like. I wish I had the luxury of not knowing the difference, but unfortunately I do. If you want it to be a shadow person you can believe it. No one is stopping you. I am just telling you what I know based on personal experience and years of research.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join