It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Anti-christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi first off let me say that im not 100% sure that i believe in the Anti-christ or even the devil for that matter because im a big believer in God and i dont really want to believe in something so awful as that and since were getting close to when he/she is apparently going to reveal himself then if he/she is real then the obvious question arises who is it? and i just wanted to know who people thought it was or is.

Thank you for reading my post.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No one will know until it is too late! But.......Revelations 3:12-3:18 gives us a glimpse of what the anti-christ will be like. He will be a wolf in sheep's clothing. He will deceive even the smartest of people by the means of "miracles" (sounds suspiciously like Project Bluebeam to me.) In my opinion the anti-christ is not one person, but many....2 John 1:7. Hope I was able to help a little bit.

Of coarse everything I have just posted is totally irrelevant for anyone who does not believe in the bible. So good luck with that! tell me if you find anything interesting as I have always been infatuated with deciphering the book of Revelation.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I read on the internet somewhere that it was Prince William. It had to do with the return of King Arthur, the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon, etc.

Personally, I don't believe it but that was the most interesting theory I have heard of .

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is a movie short I made on the topic that will explain a bit of this.

EDIT: Sorry, I can't seem to get the video up. I clicked on the "youtube VIDEO" button and entered the URL but this is all I get. Not sure why its not working. I'll try and fix it later! Sorry! Here is a link to the video though.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Lazer]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Lazer]

new topics

top topics

join