It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Kennedy Accident - Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Since Ted Kennedy has recently been in the news, I have been thinkng about the accident where Mary Jo was killed, etc. After I watched the movie, JFK, I started thinking more in terms of conspiracy, where the Kennedy family is concerned. Who knows what really went on that night, when Ted Kennedy ran off the bridge. I wondered why he would just run off a bridge. I wonder if someone made him run off the bridge, or if something happened to his car or someone caused him to have an accident. Just thinking in terms of conspiracy. JFK was shot, Bobby was shot, and it wouldn't seem too far "out there", that perhaps Ted was set up in some way to damage his reputation, etc. Conspiracy? What do you think?

www.ytedk.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No, I believe he was just drunk.
There is no conspiracy here.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

Hi Blueangel7,

I honestly don't know whether he was just drunk (as the previous poster just said), or if it was simple coincidence ... but I've always thought it was strange.

As you said the fact that JFK and Bobby were both shot dead, does tend to add more credence to the possibility of it being a set-up but I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

Interesting train of thought though ... can one family really be that unfortunate ? Particularly a family who had so much political power and who weren't afraid to use it. Teddy never really had (not that I'm any kind of expert in American politics), the same clout as his brothers ... maybe that's why he was merely discredited and not killed ???

Woody

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, after the conspiracy, it seems Teddy has led a fairly quiet life and not much has been heard about him. I have always thought it was a big possibility, seeing as how obviously someone(s) did not want the Kennedys to be president. It would have looked too weird to have all 3 brothers assasinated, so they did the next best thing and tried to ruin his reputation and keep him from ever running for president. I think he may well have been issued a threat by the PTB. Sad, really.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you realy want to know what Ted Kennedy is like. Take a trip to DC and visit the best restaurants and bars and ask the people he and his enterage deal with that work in them. They will tell you what a total butthead he realy is. The man is an inveterate drunkin idiot when he's out and about.

Zindo

join