It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frogs Swarmed in China Before the Quake--Now It\

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Frogs Swarmed in China Before the Quake--Now It's California

www.unknowncountry.com

In the days prior to the gigantic earthquake that devastated Sichuan province in China, odd swarms of frogs were seen in the streets of cities in the area, and have subsequently been identified as unusual animal behavior of the type that is thought by some geologists to precede earthquakes. Now it has developed that similar frog appearances have been taking place in Bakersfield, California for about two weeks, and nobody is sure why. Strange swarms of frogs also appeared before the 6.9 Loma Prieta Earthquake in October of 1989.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-5-2008 by pityocamptes]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The big ones coming for Klownifornia!!

www.unknowncountry.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi there...

yes, it's certainly something that people should at least take note of. I haven't seen any reports in the MSM that connect these two events of "swarming" amphibians and it makes me wonder. Either they just don't see the possible link, or they'd rather not say anything and risk being accused of scare-mongering. I for one am keeping an eye on the US west's seismic activity to see if there are indicators of something on the move.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Actually, I started a thread about it right after the chinese quake. Its weird that my brother and I just talked about this today. About how people should take note...

Experts jump on claim of toad omen

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
There's a frequent guest on C2C AM that's an "expert" Earthquake predictor. He correctly predicted the San Fransisco World Series quake, pinpointing it to within just a matter of days. (Appologies as his name escapes me at the moment) One of the methods he uses is closely following the missing pet postings in local papers of seismic event "overdue" areas. He claims that in almost every event, 2 to 3 weeks before the actual quake there is a huge spike in missing pet reports. Obviously animals have a built in sense of what's going on deep under their feet.

new topics

top topics

join