It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Health Insurance SCAM!!! - MY Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have heard a lot on the news about the number of people without medical insurance and how it's so BAD. RIGHT!

I pay over $200 a month for medical insurance alone. Have for close to a year now. I was also covered under my parents for a while, but recently took this off of my plan. Now a year after paying them, they are informing me that I must pay $1,500 worth of medical bills before they pay a dime! All because my doctor is "out of network". The irony of it all is that I pay extra, for the plan that covers out of network doctors!

So, I pay extra to go out of network, just so that I can pay extra when I am out of network... who came up with this jargon? The bill that I have to pay now for 2 count them TWO doctor visits is $122.00, less than I pay every month and guess what - they won't give me a DIME for them!

No wait, it gets worst! Our favorite president George W. Bush enacted a law two years ago that PROHIBITS CANCELLING OR MODIFYING YOUR MEDICAL INSURANCE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!!! WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!?! Who is benefiting from all of this money?!?!?! It sure as hell isn't me!

So much for the free market America! You don't realize how much control the government is gaining over us until it happens to you! Unbelievable! I don't have control over my own paycheck! I am FORCED to change doctors via economic RANSOM, and FORCED to pay these Nazi's $300 a month for the REST OF THE YEAR! Well over $3,000 in the end!

I am so furious!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah seriously though, I don't know what to think about the medical industries in America anymore. Some individual is making an intense amount of money right now.

join