It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Byrd Today(5/20) on the House floor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The person, 3rd in line to the president, Robert Byrd, was on the house floor today...

he said some personal remarks to Kennedy, who is in the hospital with a tumor in his head...

Byrd the longest serveing memeber of the house, was born in 1917.

It is realy hard to understand what he is saying in his speach...

Here i found it

***Warning... the video is pretty bad, this is one of the most POWERFUL people in the United States... keep that in mind...***

Personaly, its looks like this guy is just losing his mind throught the speach...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Realy, no one...

No one has even a comment... not one...

This 'speech' has to be the whimpiest thing i have ever seen... and the fact that this hapen on TV, in plain sight of anyone who wanted to see it...

Pathetic...

This old KKK member has past his prime, when people publicly lose thier mind, it is a referedum on the people that voted him in...

This man was on te floor of the house, crying and blubering on ther house floor, he sounded like a teenage girl...

Pathetic...

If you want to know what unparrelled whimpiness is... look here, this is it... this is a metaphore of America... this old man is loosing his mind, and worse publicly....

Our enimies are celibrating... such weakness on display, from one of the most powerful pople in America... Osama Bin Ladin must have sacraficed a goat and drank and bathed in the goats blood...

This could just be me, but i am ashamed of this guy...

And dont think our enemy doesnt see this... this is the weakness of America, we are politicaly nuetered...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i have a comment. i think the guy is drunk. this is exactly how my uncle sounds when he gets hammered. emotional drunks

it may sound harsh, but if this guy is buddy buddy with Kennedy, it may not be that far fetched of an idea. lol!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i have a comment. i think the guy is drunk. this is exactly how my uncle sounds when he gets hammered. emotional drunks

I dont think our National Poloticains should be giving speaches when they are hammered...

I would LOVE to belive this guy was just a little drunk, speaking from his heart, but thats not the case.

Here is a man, so inchoherent, he is bumbling and crying thru his lines, which it appears that he is reading them from a book on his lap...

This is still the whipiest thing i have seen, and to see it on the floor of the senate, on TV for the whole world to see... makes it worse.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Wow, brilliant retort to yourself!

Whatever Byrd has done in the past is between him and God. Show a little bit of class for cryin' out loud. There's nothing partisan here, just raw human emotion.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It seems to me that he's a very old man trying to say a few words to his friend (who is on his death bed) while trying to keep from crying... I feel for the old guy...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You can call me out of line for bringing up the topic of Robert Byrd at a sensitive time... but i wish no ill will on any people...

Reguardless of the medical condition of other people, it does not change the fact that Byrd is absoulutly breaking down mentaly over the years... this is just one of MANY...

This one was just current, and this man is 3rd in line to the Presidency... that is a fact, and i Know Cheany and Polosi arent the best people either, but they are at least reasonalbly sane... Something Robert Byrd argueably isnt any more...

I stand by what i said, and further state that people like Byrd and some of the other senile old farts in the house and senate, are akin to the currput senators and rulers of Rome...

There is TONS of examples of Bryd losing his mind over the years...

Heres a 1 min Clip
White (Blank)ers...
At least hes well rested..
Tries to add War ammendment to a Medical Bill
If you can only watch one clip watch this one, its just a few sencods

I am sure he is a realy nice guy, he has served in the senate for the longest ever... so must have done something right... I like his reaction to Code pink ...

He during his term, has been more then an adequte senator... personly, i think he is past his time, he has lost his mind, but legaly, he can serve in the senate forever...

[edit on 5/25/2008 by TKainZero]

new topics

top topics

join