It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's this movie called?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals,

I'm searching for a movie but I cant seem to find anything on it so i'm hoping the BTS movie buffs can help. The story involves Religon/Jesus and time travel.

I'll write up a little plot of what happens in the movie. It's a Mini-series 4 or so parts and I believe its a foreign Film which might make it harder.

goodluck!

heres the plot...;

It revolves around a young archaeologist who's pretty much an atheist, and he digs up a tomb of some sort near Jerusalem and finds human remains of someone buried there. The body had a metal rod in his knee (like someone with a bummed knee would get a operation on), fillings in his teeth and with the body theres a user manual of a Sony Video camera wrapped in plastic with some writing on it.
He assumes the body was recently put there..must of been a grave robber or something. The plot twists when bone studies show that the body is 2000 years old (Time of Jesus) and the camera manual is from a model that isnt due to be release for another year.

The Young lad looks into it all and discovers too much information and starts getting chased by people who seem to be hired by the Vatican who call themselves "Army of god" (i think)..and they are there to protect the Vatican and the history of Jesus (For Example...a camera taken back in time to film jesus, and there was 100% proof that Jesus never existed, it was there job to make sure noone finds out so the myth of Jesus still remains)

Story goes on and some group gets this guy and they want him to be the guy they send back in time to the times of Jesus with a time machine they have. They explain how the time machine works and stuff (which is quite a interesting theory of time travel).

Anyway thats all i can say without revealing the ending and i dont want to do that just incase someone wants to see it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Closest I can come is Relic Hunter which was a one-hour series.

What I'd suggest is an IMdB search using various keywords (click search box which is on 'all' and select keywords).

I've seen a lot of movies and this one does not ring a bell. Sorry.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It' called:

Das Jesus Video

It's a german videohome movie, quite interesting

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks A lot!
Definitely quite interesting.

Always wondered if there is such a thing like the "Army Of God".

top topics

join