It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is heaven and NDE's all part of a pre-programmed consciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As most of you will notice, I am a first time poster because I just found out about this site recently. But nonetheless, I have a question to pose to all readers. But I want to first give some idea or background on how I came up with this idea.

I have been listening to old Coast to Coast Am interviews thanks to Thedudeornok's(if that's how you spell it) channel on youtube and have been able to piece things together from guests on the show to articles I've read elsewhere. Some of these include Jim Marr's on Annunaki and others such as John Lerma on Gold Beings. If anyone is familiar with these, you might have already come across my thoughts, but to those who have not, I will explain.

The Annunaki are the supposed creators of humankind due to a process of combined their own DNA with ape DNA found on the earth at that time. This was all done as a way to create a slave race of beings for the Annunaki to use for mining minerals from our earth. On the complete other side of things, John Lerma discusses how he was a hospice and doctor in a facility for terminally ill patients for over 30 years and that, in his words, 100% of his patients report seeing a golden humanoid figure appearing and comforting them around 4 months till death. These beings, he says, are there to ensure that those about to die will be ready and know where to go and what to do.

Now, with a lot of other facts missing that I've compiled in my head, I've come to the idea that maybe part of the Annunaki creation process involved a way to make the humans not leave earth in their spirit form, or else the human population would not only dwindle, but their would be no intuition at birth that we have today. Therefor, every new life would have to be re-taught everything over and over again. So, I propose that the idea of a heavenly place, where as many coast to coast am guests and others believe to be a facility after death in which we are given a life review and planning process of our next life, is really part of a very very carefully thought out planning process for the human population. This part of our creation wouldn't be full-proof, but it would definitely keep human spirits in order and controlled by them or whomever.

Also, even if there is a heaven, what exactly is it's purpose for higher beings such as Annunaki. Would they really want to be stuck in a place with such lower spiritual beings such as us. Please don't flame me for these ideas, because I'm just looking for either constructive criticism or someone to build off this concept. I know it's probably really strange to most people, but I feel that ATS has a much more mature forum that can actually take this thread seriously.

thanks all

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think without solid evidence this post should be in the skunk works forum. I've heard and read alot about how the annunaki created us to mine gold, but without solid proof why should anyone even believe that.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Annunaki are a work of fiction Pure and simple. Toted by 2 crack pots named David Icke and Zacharia Sitchin.

new topics

join