It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make A Crop Circle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The field or and crop becomes like a sheet of paper.
You place 4 rails of light weight aluminum anchored around the edge of the field. X braced trolley on wheels with a light weight cable spans the field to another trolley with the ability to raise and lower the the cable set. A stepping motor runs aross the cable carrying an s shaped probe which can carry microwave energy to the base of the crop and turn and swirl a small section at a time. Moving back and forth and fore and aft like a laser printer or laser plotter warming and laying down the crop until the pattern is laid down.

A pulsed energy wave from a satellite and a drunk bored Russian Technician.

Ochams Razer say's this is MORE likely than the ET hypothesis. Whats your 2 cents worth? Chilbolton? Arecibo Message? Doug & Dave..or ??

[edit on 18-5-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My 2cents is that people are repsonsible for the crop circles.

I think the evidence is found by people wanting to find the evidence.
Microwave, iron granules, magnetics, radiation... its all there if you want it to be, you just keep on looking until you've found enough evidence .

No doubt I'll get a forum kicking for that statement

I think the only thing thats puzzled me was the Ghost Circle thread. I suppose if you laid down a chemical...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

it's all well and good saying that people are looking for things. But if these thigns are there,when they have no business being there,then it becomes an anomoly.

join