It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Some of Us Immune to Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is by no means fact based (at least I don't have any); just a big hypothetical that would be a good topic to run through the inquiring-mind-collective.

If the theory of mass mind-control implemented by the high-level NWO types is true, then how or why are some of us relatively immune?

Are there common substances that we partake of that are interfering with the receptors that their chemicals need to fill? Caffeine, Nicotine, Marywanna, Ginsing, etc....

Are there genetic differences between us and those that are easily dominated? Is it IQ? Brain volume? Blood type? Ratio of pinky-finger to ring-finger length? Extra or less sequences of DNA?

How about so called medical conditions like Manic Depressive, Bi-polar, OCD, ADHD, etc... What if anti-anxiety or anti-depressants true goal was to slow the said-patients mind down enough to be subverted?

Are there activities that we avoid against the norm? Church, live sporting events or concerts?

Programs that we don't watch that the majority of people do? Or not watching TV at all?

Are our diets different? Organic, vegan, vegetarian, etc...

Have we been "touched" by an angel or our space brethren and given some kind of immunity?

If mind-control is real, and we believe it works, then why isn't it effecting everyone? Maybe this is too dangerous/public of a topic?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Even the ones with low IQ's can manipulate and mind control others. Look at the Polygamous case, it only takes on person to manipulate more then one person. It's not that hard. It's just that fear, higher authorities, and words are the number one thing that manipulates people.

www.youtube.com...

^ Just look at this Milgram Experiment by Derren Brown.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Mind control? ... Maybe those immune are really just strong-minded people. Like being hypotized ... not everyone can be hypotized. I don't think I could ever be controlled ... my mind is too important to me. The commercials that tell us that we're hungry ... how many run to the fridge? That's a type of mind control. We may all be victims ... all the more important to watch our backs.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Why relative imune?

Donu, but I can give you a few caracteristics of my self and others Ive known who has never belived in the mainstream.

-seems like we are born with a good devloped sense of honour
-never really been scared of what the afterlife might bring
-experienced poverty or other forms of injustice in our childhood
-a great interest in history and spiritualism since early years.

I dont think its about health as Ive known many people who lives a unhealthy lifestyle, but still have these bright brave minds.

Have a geat day!
Anund

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

"Have you ever thought there was something wrong with the world , you can't put your finger on it but it stands out like a splinter?"- morpheus Maybe these people experienced something that most people dont or one day something snapped them out of it and revesed thinking. Drugs all have a different chemical makeup and can make the brain see things from an altered concoisness. TV can desensitize anyone, excessive or different information. If you are not looking for subliminals or however these high level NWO types implement mass mind-control then you probably wont be aware of it unless you can recognize it.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
... Maybe this is too dangerous/public of a topic?...

I have thought this same thing a thousand times or more; particularly because my spouse is so opposite. My spouse is completely sucked in by commercials and buys everything advertised. Further, the spouse developes 'symptoms' of ANY disease or medical condition described on tv or by co-workers. The spouse is a sugar sweets candy freak, a bi-polar psychopath, sociopath on just about every drug on the market. The spouse is an obese, lazy, couch potato. The spouse has no common sense and is irrational and illogical. The spouse is not creative either. Nothing else on your list.

I am immune to suggestion. Nicotine freak. I'm neither right nor left brain ... I tested at EXACTLY 50% in the center ... which is where I work hard to stay. I do not waste my time on the boob tube. Nothing else on your list.

Neither of us are veggans. The spouse does not smoke. Neither of us drink nor "choot dat mary joo wanna - nor smokem' dat LMSQ". Old joke, probably too old for you.

Yes, this is a very dangerous topic! Next question. *smirk*

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Would we even know if we were being controlled through our minds? how does someone read the signs of mind control?....
Id like to think im too strong minded and stubborn to be controlled in any way!... but if they have technology way beyond what we could even fathom then i suppose anyone is vunerable if they dont know what is being used... its a scary thought

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
None of us are entirely immune from mind control. There are so many methods to control the herd, that no one can be aware of all the intricacies, and therefore complete immunity is negated.

However, there are certainly those who are less taken in by mind control. I am one of those who cannot be hypnotized. Many of us here on ATS are quite resistant to mass mind control. But alas, I cannot say why.

I have always had interest in history, science, philosophy, sociology, etc, etc, but I don't think that this is necessarily a pre-requisite.

One thing I can say for certain though, is that I believe family may have something to do with it. My maternal family doesn't agree on much, but we are all off of the mainstream frequency. I am also descended from blue-bloods. So perhaps it is in the blood, or even just a sort of family mindset that has been handed down across generations, in the way that moral may be handed down.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Agreeing to do things you learn freely isnt implying you're being mind controlled.

Agreeing to do things because forced to in any way, shape, or form is implying you're being mind controlled because it takes the mind to control the body as your extorters do know being wicked.

That's just my two cents.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

There is no technology that are stronger, or can hurt your soul anyway, so dont worry about that
Thats not how it works.
When you think like that you are actually being mind controlled to belive that the PTB are a real threath. They are not. Actually they are nothing special at all. Thats why they need you to suppress yourself and create this reality that they thrive inn.

Have another great day!
Anund

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012 If mind-control is real, and we believe it works, then why isn't it effecting everyone? Maybe this is too dangerous/public of a topic?

GOOGLE "Mind Control: Results 1 - 10 of about 19,400,000 for mind control.

TACTIC 1. The individual is prepared for thought reform through increased Suggestibility and/or "softening up," specifically through hypnotic or other suggestibility-increasing techniques such as: A. Extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation drills; B. Excessive exact repetition of routine activities; C. Decreased sleep; D. Nutritional restriction.

TACTIC 2. Using rewards and punishments, efforts are made to establish considerable control over a person's social environment, time, and sources of social support. Social isolation is promoted. Contact with family and friends is abridged, as is contact with persons who do not share group-approved attitudes. Economic and other dependence on the group is fostered. (In the forerunner to coercive persuasion, brainwashing, this was rather easy to achieve through simple imprisonment.)

TACTIC 3. Disconfirming information and nonsupporting opinions are prohibited in group communication. Rules exist about permissible topics to discuss with outsiders. Communication is highly controlled. An "in-group" language is usually constructed.

TACTIC 4. Frequent and intense attempts are made to cause a person to re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self and prior conduct in negative ways. Efforts are designed to destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control, and defense mechanisms as well as getting them to reinterpret their life's history, and adopt a new version of causality.

TACTIC 5. Intense and frequent attempts are made to undermine a person's confidence in himself and his judgment, creating a sense of powerlessness.

TACTIC 6. Nonphysical punishments are used such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety, manipulation and other techniques for creating strong aversive emotional arousals, etc.

TACTIC 7. Certain secular psychological threats [force] are used or are present: That failure to adopt the approved attitude, belief, or consequent behavior will lead to severe punishment or dire consequence, (e.g. physical or mental illness, the reappearance of a prior physical illness, drug dependence, economic collapse, social failure, divorce, disintegration, failure to find a mate, etc.). From www.factnet.org...

Right now, torture of detainees involves mental stress to the point of death, in an illegal war for control of Mideast resources.

How can this be a "free country" if there are NINTEEN MILLION HITS on Mind Control in the Internet Library? What kind of "free country" is THAT if nobody's mind is safe from manipulation?

This is loopy!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I am a CIA created mind control survivor who by the Grace of God became aware of it. While many book's from other victim's are available online or in your local book store which each of the victim's will tell of the paralizing fear of facing the truth. I assure you many who think they can't be hypnotized/mind controlled are. The point of mind control is getting you to do thing's against your will and having no memory of doing so. This topic is too important not to discuss and research. The truth is stranger then science fiction. This subject involve's everyone of you and the only way to protect yourself is to educate yourself. God Bless

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
mind control is subversive...if you control your mind..how can they control you? If you have an unsteady grip on reality than your likely to get your brain intercepted by those who spot your weaknesses....
I love spotting Mind Controllers...its often fun when I come across them, as I enjoy messing with their charade...aka saltin up the game. I tend to neutralize their tactics in a variety of creative ways and see how they react...
love is the answer..

new topics

top topics

join