It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google US Government At Your Service And Other Interesting Website Search Engines...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
For those of you who are really truly looking for information on the U.S. Government and want Google and it's mighty search engine at your disposal more in depth, I found an interesting website you might like to try.

US Government Google

I have a great book that pointed out this website and I thought I'd share it with ATS. No, this is not a conspiracy, and no it might not be anything more than you might have found on your own, it's just something I found and am sharing with ATS.

I found the reference to the US Gov Google in this book here :

Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource

I hope this helps someone out. Just for a goof, punch in the search words in the search field for "Continuity of Government" and see what you find.

If you've got other search engines here or books relating to how to search the internet better I'm sure the ATS community as well as I would be most appreciative of your assistance.

Here's a search engine just for Public Information :

ZABASEARCH

I got that link along with heaps of others from this book :

Rule the Web: How to Do Anything and Everything on the Internet---Better, Faster, Easier

[edit on 18-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This could be useful.

Bookmarked for future reference.

A star and a flag.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
This could be useful.

Bookmarked for future reference.

A star and a flag.

Thanks for the flag and the star as well. It's much appreciated. I'm always trying to add to and enhance everyone's look into the Government in any way, shape, or form. It's supposed to be about transparency, so there should be no stone left unturned when it comes to the many things the Government does in the name of its citizens.

Of course, that's not what all politicians think, or do. An example is the Blackwater post at the bottom of My signature.

Also, for those who have never noticed, at the top-right hand of ATS, there is a Google Search window. If you're looking for information for your "soon to be" ATS thread submission and want ideas, try sifting through there to see what other people have posted on so you're not duplicating other peoples work. You might even find original ideas that you can expound upon and add to or contribute to as well with your ideas. Or, maybe you'll find someone who knows more about a relevant topic who you can U2U for questions and or always collaborate with towards a thread where you can both get plenty of flags, stars, and kudos from the ATS community.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I was browsing through the Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource book in which I referred to on the original post on this thread and found an interesting website.

Wi-Fi.net

This website is supposed to show all Wi-Fi Hotspots across the country.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here's another interesting website for all the ATS'er here. It's about the Traffic Cameras around the world.

Trafficland

Ever wanted to look around anywhere before a visit? Here ya go.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Within the Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource book, it tells you how to use Google Earth with 3-D features. It's rather difficult to explain here but trust Me it's worth trying. I went on a 3-D virtual tour of Dealy Plaza.

Just type in "Dealey Plaza" in the search field along with changing your settings to the 3-D type after having downloaded the appropriate Google Earth and you can scan through Dealey Plaza in 3-D.

top topics

join