It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the absolute truth about ufos: please can everyone contribute what they know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
hi there yes im fairly young and in comparison to people whove been studying ufos for years ive only been for a couple of years, mainly because im not even 20 yet and mainly because until 2 years ago i was not into sci fi star trek or anything like that, mind you i still am not, i honestly thought people who claimed to see ufos were people who looked like the comic book guy from the simpsons aka nerds`, however after seeing a ufo myself in chicago it was actually on the news and is pretty famous if your interested message me and ill tell you more, anyway after seeing it and say what you want it was NOT a weather balloon a man made craft a spy plane or sun beams or whatever the critics claim to call it`, well after this i did research and yes for the first few months it was very hard to tel what was real and what wasnt, however after 2 years of studying i am pretty able to tell hoaxes and fakes by now, plus the fact that i do computer graphics helps as well so i can tell when stuff has been faked, but anyway ive seen at least 50 clear videos or pictures of ufos, which out of the thousands ive looked at, ive thought to myself `there is no way in the world its been faked`.
The hundreds of thousands of witnesses, the repeated news reports, the mass sightings, the respected royal navy/air force/soldiers/captains/doctors/pilot/lawyers/politicians who've claimed to see them, are they all lying? youd be an idiot to think so.
So this is why im convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt and why when i hear the question `are we alone` i laugh, its like asking `will you get wet if you step into a pond`.
Now the main purpose for this thread is, this is what ive learnt,
a lot of it came from Bob Dean if you look at his interviews on youtube, he is one of the highest ranking officials to ever speak out, he was top clearance when he was in commission which means he knew absolutly everything there was.
a/The aliens breeded us
b/There is no god, its an illusion planted in our minds by the aliens
c/The reason for the massive increase in sightings is to warn us that we are killing our planet and they want to help us.
d/Aliens can walk through walls as they use their power to dematerialize any matter as if its not there
e/Abductions have happened throughout humanity and will carry on, its part of their genetic ongoing breeding program.
f/Aliens mean the human society no harm as if they did we`d have been wiped out thousands of years ago

next is from jim sparks, he has had contact with aliens for over 20 years and is one of the most sane, reliable and respected contacts out there.

g/ The grays, well the small ones which are the most common who feature in abduction are usually 3 and a half to 5 and a half foot tall, and they are the workers, they are nowhere near the highest ranking, some of them are robotically controlled, grays as a whole think completely telepathically and are millions of years more advanced than us.

h/ Alien ships can travel from point a to point b just like that

i/Amongst the main ranking aliens are the reptilians, some look humanoid, almost the same as anyone youd see in the street, just taller, but some of there are massive and have scales.

j/ The aliens are 100% telepathic and can control everything you do

k/ the scariest point of all which is that aliens can create any image or illusion they want, if they want a beautiful woman to appear and lure us theyll do that, if they want to make you believe something they will

--------------
now, please dont laugh, however those are the main points ive learnt, carefully studied and 100% believe in,
but id like some more feedback or extra points added in by people.

They say its one big puzzle and every time you find something new its just another piece of the jigsaw, well hopefully if we can all put what we know together, we can make something of it
thanks

awaiting replies

[edit on 17-5-2008 by elibubbles]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sorry you left 5 minuets ago, check back and find out.
Promise not to tell the Illuminati?
Here is a lead you can follow:

Nazis made them and Truman let them in.

The technology is ac static, a Tesla specialty.
Tesla made one wire and air circuits based on ac static.

The UFO is an electrical device powered by super secret atomic
electric generator. Non nuclear but still involving electrons that never
run out of being recaptured by the working medium.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elibubbles
after seeing a ufo myself in chicago it was actually on the news and is pretty famous if your interested message me and ill tell you more,

Would this UFO have been the one that was seen at O'Hare Airport?

If you DID see this, then I certainly am interested. You can U2U me if you like, but letting us in on the story within this thread might also be the best way forward. That's what this forum is all about.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
(I am skeptical, but I do believe I can add something pertinent)

c/The reason for the massive increase in sightings is to warn us that we are killing our planet and they want to help us.

I would hope if these Aliens are far advanced that they would encourage us to use technology to get us out of this instead of reverting to a simpler(low tech) way of doing things. This could imply that they want us to stay in the technological dark.
Also, is it that sitings have increased or more people are aware enough to think about aerospace oddities could be alien in nature, and more people are open to talk about such issues due to internet/radio and other outlets?

h/ Alien ships can travel from point a to point b just like that

and

d/Aliens can walk through walls as they use their power to dematerialize any matter as if its not there

With this, I would venture to say that these aliens you speak of could be extra-dimensional. This would be like a human manipulating a painting on a 2-dimensional canvas.

Personally, I do not believe in Aliens by the common ATS definition, but I think your theories could coincide well with extra-dimensional ET theories. Google it or search for something to that nature here.
Good luck.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It will be good to first hear what your experience with Ufo's have been.

One thing I will say is that after having been on ATS for the past year many of my preconceived ideas were shattered by a few of the forum members with their compelling information on UFOs.

I too have seen most likely both types (ours and theirs)and yet having seen theirs first, it lead me to have a narrow view point on the field in general.

My best suggestion for you is to begin to study, read, and find out everything you can from both perspectives as it may give you a more grounded over all picture of what is flying and traveling around our skies and solar system.

Some of my most respected foes (a good thing here) on ATS helped me to have an even wider view point on the subject. I can only hope that you also see the skeptics at the end of the day in a similar way, because without them Ufology would still be in the beginning stages.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is what I know absolutely concerning UFO's:

1) I have seen lights that did weird things in the sky. My best friend and I watched a light cruise across the sky at such a fast speed that it crossed the entire sky (we were up on a hill... GREAT view! Clear night) in just about 5 minutes. It was NOT a plane, helicopter, or ANY aircraft I've seen before, and it seemed FAR away. We are a Military town. Warren AFB is our 'hip', so to speak. The ANG and the airport share runways, and are located on the same compound. I am VERY familiar with what planes look like in the night sky. It was way too late at night (about 12 or so) for it to be some jet running high altitude without lights and the sun shining off it's belly. I've considered EVERY possibility I could come up with, and still can't explain it. My friend and I watched it the whole time, and after it was out of sight, I asked him "You saw that, right?" and he replied with something like "Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but yeah".

2) when I confront (or ask) people in my family, or if the subject comes up, my entire family seems VERY casual about it. Both sides of my family are like this. I asked my mom flat-out "Do you believe in UFO's?" she told me they used to watch them in the sky all the time camping. VERY casually she told me this, which is probably why I actually remember her reply. For some reason, I remember them a bit, as well, but not in immediate memory... I don't remember ALOT of my childhood, but sometimes I have ghost memories of things like my dad having a talk with me about common sense. I don't remember the convo at all, but I can probably completely repeat everything he said.

3) Probably because of 2 (above), I have never had a doubt about alien existence. I don't ever remember anything really being brought up about it when I was a kid, but I've always believed they exist. To me it was like growing up in a town that doesn't have any form of racism... you never thought about the next door neighbor as being 'black', even though he was referred to as the black neighbor. If there's no racism present, it's no different than saying 'the neighbor that wears the overalls all the time'. If there was discussion of aliens and ufo's when I was a kid, there wasn't debate. I have always had small fragments of debate talk between the adults.

I'd like to add that my grandma (mom's side) responded to my question about if she believes in ghosts. I received the same kind of casual reply, and she told me about seeing ghosts before. No fear, was just like "it happens" kind of attitude. I've seen them, as well, and never really though much about them until I started to socialize and found out how many people don't believe in UFO's and ghosts. That is actually when these subjects became of interest to me.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Sorry you left 5 minuets ago, check back and find out.
Promise not to tell the Illuminati?
Here is a lead you can follow:

Nazis made them and Truman let them in.

The technology is ac static, a Tesla specialty.
Tesla made one wire and air circuits based on ac static.

The UFO is an electrical device powered by super secret atomic
electric generator. Non nuclear but still involving electrons that never
run out of being recaptured by the working medium.

Sorry... no offense intended but that sounds like a review of the new movie "Outpost" :S Just thought the timing was peculiar.
According to the theory I read afterwards about the nazi thing is that it was a dimensional experiment that went wrong or didn't succeed 100%?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have written here at ATS that the Grey's consider the Earth there Laboratory and the human race being a good study even though they consider us stupid they say we do have intelligence.

They aren't going to come here and clean up the mess we made we have to figure that out and do it ourselves. The Grey's like to plant the seed as I call it and watch it grow. They give information to a human being and wait to see how long it takes to come to fruitation.

Humans know they are destroying Earth and there are many now beginning to realize we are coming to the point of no return.

I'll give you 4 words that had better be paid attention to or humans are in deep do-do:

PLANT TREES IN MASS

top topics

join