It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my handbag when I need it!!!!!!Grrrr...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am all sweaty after seeking my one and only handbag or should I say pouchette that would go well together with the black Marella dress I intend to wear at tomorrows party.

I have now searched all the usual and unusual places. Where is it!? If some of you have the ability to see where it is, please inform me. I am desperate!

Sorry for the superficial tone...but to us women handbags are very important.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You better believe they are important, just as much as the shoes. I wish I could send you one of my 10 black purses. My stepmom is a purse-shopping-aholic. It works for me. Last count, about thirty.

Originally posted by Sisu06
If some of you have the ability to see where it is, please inform me. I am desperate!

I hope you find it. I do have the ability to see a new one at the store, it has your name on it....Sisu06...Sisu06....buy me. You know you want to.

Rush

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To the left of your shoes in a darkened closet. you had lost it when you came home late one evening. I believe it may be under some sort of coat or sweater.

I hope you find it.

Hey if I am right do I win a prize?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry, whatukno. I'm still seeing it, hanging on a rack....oh, wait, yes...black with a silver strap. I can barely make out a word....yes, it's coming to me....C-O-A-C-H. That's IT!!!!

Rush

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thank you guys....I am just about to leave for shopping a new bag. (Rush was right...)

Whatuknow, if I some day find the bag in a place you described, you'll get a prize. That's for sure!

On the other hand it's a good thing I did not find it; I can go shopping on worktime.. LOL...So I am actually getting paid for shopping.

Sisu06

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I won! I won! I won!

I want a full description of it, Sisu06, when you return.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join