It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton Not Quitting due to Looking Glass/Montauk Project prophecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've been trying to figure out what beyond Clinton's narcissism & power-lust would keep her in the race to this point still insiting she's going to win when it's obvious no one really seems to like the sound for her jive much beside people who are more racist then sexist(kidding, I know all of you Clinton supporters aren't racists, just ill-informed
ok, okay I'm still kidding, sorry I love you all
). On April 11th Project Camelot published a comment from Dan Burisch on what he called "timeline 1 variant 83, below is an exert from it:

What was seen was that Hillary Clinton - most interestingly, with John Kerry as her Vice President - would win the White House in November 2008. The Bush Administration, however, would before then launch a nuclear strike against Iran, the escalating repercussions of which would cross over into the new administration and also precipitate a major economic collapse.

Hilary seems to think beyond all "normal" and fairly obvious rationalization that she is still going to be the nominee. Now baring anything spectacular in the way or cheating or an unprecedented flipping of super delegate votes, there's no way she'll have it. But yeah here she is still, still saying that: "You don't walk off the court before the buzzer sounds," Clinton said on CNN. "You never know, you might get a three-point shot at the end." She's literally talking about those miraculous come backs with the buzzer-beater to ice the cake. This to after Edwards endorses Obama as well, really solidifying a large portion of the more influential players of the democratic party.

Those of you not familiar with the the Montauk Project at camp hero I'm sure you can find plenty of info on the subject here, or watch one of the interviews with Dan on PC or various other places he's talked to.

And just because I like making fun of Clinton's campaign, a repost from another thread:

Party-on Clinton! (she's not quitting for anything)
Now with illuminati Kung Fu grip action!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is surprising to me as well.

In elections past the party would be urging the candidate in such a tenuous position to concede, move on, and begin solidifying the party so as not to damage their chances in November.

Maybe she thinks she is the second coming of Harry Truman?

The real problem is, the saturation rate is being exceeded quickly and people will eventually become apathetic to either candidate.

John McCain should be smiling.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The reason she is staying on is because she has to, to keep hopes alive of her reclaiming the loan she gave her campaign to the tunr of 10's of millions of dollars. No secret about all this and the Looking Glass was Burisch's concotion and he is a load of Hoaxing Garbage.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Places such as this one have played a big part in the avoidance of nuclear war with Iran.The Bush administration has tried a few times to push that adgenda.The people are waking up.Ranking military officers are blowing the whistle on this ill advised plan.If we can keep Bush at bay and permanently change this timeline,Clinton will never get the Presidency.We can avoid war with Iran,or any other country if we write in RON PAUL for president.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I read, don't ask me where since I forgot the link, that Billary was taking it to the very end just to cause Obamas election money to go funny. Since she is operating her campaign in the red, I wonder who is backing her. Than we have to listen to her delusions of why she is the best fit for watch.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It seems Bill was very interested in the UFO subject to say the least as Dr. Steven Greer Said he personally briefed Clinton's 1st CIA director because he didn't have access to the files but knew they existed.
Part 13/13
Dr. Greer states this at about 5:00 into the vid

And as far as the money issue, I hear she took out that loan from her own bank. So technically she loaned herself the money that she will technically not really have to pay back any time soon, just on paper.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The OP here is offensive to me. I am a Hillary supporter and I find the knee-slapping, good ol' boy racist and sexist joke repulsive. Ill informed, you say? In what way? Do you want to foot the bill for global poverty that Obama has sponsored? Or stay in Iraq 100 years? Neither prospect interests me that much.

Many psychics and other paranormal sources have indeed invisioned Hillary as the Democratic nominee, but the powers that be seem to be doing everything in their power for the past year to make sure this doesn't happen. Personally, although I do support her, I never imagined her winning the presidency. I don't now barring a complete implosion of the party I formerly called my own.

I will be voting for McCain or staying at home in November if we aren't invaded by aliens are struck by Nibiru beforehand.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Seeker Mom]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Geez, you're offended because you're a hardcore Clinton supporter.

There's really no insults or insinuations between the lines here, and I am quite good at picking up on those things, as well as adding a few of my own, and even participating in covert verbal warfare while acting like you're staying on topic, never insulting anyone!

teehee. but seriously .. no bad blood do i see, hear, or smell?

the fact is .. anyone else, particularly a male candidate, would have dropped out of the race right about ... NOW. not before now, not after now, just now. Not June, not April, May. You see. It is the ideal time, theres momentum for Obama, hes going to be the nominee by the math unless there are some tricks (read: cheats) pulled at the convention with Florida and Michigan delegates. I guess that is what she's hoping for, to cheat and get to use delegates from 2 states that were penalized beforehand and told by the Democratic party NOT to hold their Primaries early for if you do your votes shall not count. Because of this Obama didn't even step foot into Florida to campaign, nor did he spend a literal campaign dime on it. And Hillary did .. she visited a few times, ran ads, the works. In Michigan, Obama's name wasn't even on the ballet, because it was in violation altogether and he plays by the rules! Her name was the only one, so I read.

Explain to me logically why these delegates should count, because thats the only way she could win, period. My hope is that she tries to go VP, she'd make such an excellent Vice President; kind of the "Dick Cheney" of the Democratic party, to construct and push policy while Obama stands up front and mesmerizes everyone with his afro-sheen.

[edit on 5/14/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

To answer your questions, of course not. And to ask you one of my own, what makes you think Clinton's plan is any better, let alone that much different then Obama's in many ways?

Let's not forget between Clinton and Obama, Clinton seems very eager to continue the war. Her "gradual withdrawal" idea is another way of saying "we'll keep them there for a long time and eventually get them out when we have to..." Especially with the ever-war-ready Republicans vying for my fighting time.

Obama on the other hand, takes a more direct anti-war stance even introducing his own withdrawal plan that would have had everyone home already:
HERE

And lighten up really, we're all in this world-wide struggle together. If we can't laugh at ourselves a little bit, we will all never get a chance to really know each other and enact true change for the better("better" as in: for the population of the earth as a whole).

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No, no. If she goes on the ticket as VP, Obama is DOOMED!

Given the Clinton legacy of persons who have departed this earthly plane after being involved with them, if I were Obama I'd have to acquire several sets of eyes and ears to keep tabs on her 24/7/365 and still remain sleepless for the entire time I was in the White House.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Why waste your vote on someone you really don't support? Check out Ron Paul,see what he stands for.A write in vote for him will send a message at the very least.One never knows,if enough people write in Ron Paul he just might win.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

She shot herself in the foot for a VP slot really. She's used the worst tricks against her own team, and has dragged this out unnecessarily long distracting from the real race coming up. As far as inter-party support many of the more influential members don't like the idea anyways.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I believe something is coming to upset the apple cart for OBama. I heard a little bit about it this afternoon and will not discuss it until I find out more details. This could be the break the Clintons have been waiting for and I have suspicions they know more dirt is coming. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by garyo1954

She shot herself in the foot for a VP slot really. She's used the worst tricks against her own team, and has dragged this out unnecessarily long distracting from the real race coming up. As far as inter-party support many of the more influential members don't like the idea anyways.

But she dodged that sniper! Ahhh......don't get me started.

Everyone here has heard of, or received a Nigerian email. Most people call it a 419 scam. And it's claimed that these emails are just an updated version of the Spanish scam to solicit money with the hope of freeing political prisoners or some similar goal.

As I see it, the true 419 scam started long before the Spanish began to circulate it in letters. I think it started with politicians and political promises.

For the last 50 years, in this country, we have heard candidate after candidate promise a better future, a brighter future, a more secure future, for us, our children and their children, and every future generation.

We bought in to that promise with our dollars, and our hopes, and our hearts and minds.

Yet here we are, still paying, and mortgaging our childrens' childrens' future, never having arrived at that great future we were promised.

American politicians have perfected the Nigerian email.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by garyo1954]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looks like Billaries bud john edwards bailed on her. He hustled up with obama and wants that VP position. He sees the signs, Billary should get a grip and go home. All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have a gut feeling that something is gonna come up in the last minute to tank Obama.You keep hearing it over and over again.Hints from the Clinton camp tells me so.I dont think this country will ever elect a african-american president im sad to say.The buzz word "traditional americans" is kinda disturbing.What is a "traditional american" anyway? Im sure they are not speaking of native americans.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think at this point they can have pictures of Obama smoking crack with Amy Winehouse with a beer bong in his other hand while wearing a # that reads : "I got Hamas' & Edwards endorsement have been compared to one of America's better Presidents and all I got was smeared & this lousy T-shirt"....and he'd still get the nomination

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Its belived that a program excisted to study the effects of radar radio waves on the local population, montauk area was an early warning station, for the U.S. during W.W. ll there was a sub-pen near there. mind u Long Island was a good area to place a radar station, look a the current places radar stations are placed away from major cities or towns, even airport radar towers are placed high and away from living areas. Anyone who reads some of the posts here at ATS, can read where these HIGH gain systems are placed.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thought this would be interesting as Project Camelot has recently posted an update concerning the "Looking Glass" stuff from Montauk conspiracy theory.

HERE: June 5TH

What I found ultra interesting is that on everyone's favorite "wtf" news place www.rense.com. They have a write up a bout Dan Burisch and his more current exploits here

In that article they have links posted to Dan & Marcia's lecture at the California Institute of Technology. So now what does this say for Dan Burisch's creditability? Here's the link branch too so that you can see it's from the actual caltech:
www.acm.caltech.edu...
www.acm.caltech.edu...
& click the "HOME" button on the top right of that page and you'll get -drum roll-
back here!

Here's what Dan said on the subject of the nomination:

The changes which are occurring have to do with the Third Rail option. The ONLY GOOD HOPE we have is the UNKNOWN and that the Looking Glass data will be made defunct by the actions which have been undertaken. Those who haven't been following closely or forget the details will make the knee jerk assumption that the Looking Glass data would have had to have been bad! People have a tendency to forget complex history, when faced with the immediacy of self gratification. Maybe it's better that way? I'm not sure, as I am not enough of a social strategist. What I do know is that "variation on a theme" is still quite possible, and that is very concerning.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

join