It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Vatican and UK panic and release CYA statements prior to NASA's press release?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
AS I'm listening to C2C now (Tuesday night stream -- I get it one day late.) And I hear Richard Hoagland and Noory speculating on what NASA will release to the public ( today). Noory seemed to think NASA was going to disclose alien information and Hoagland seemed to agree. I cannot help but speculate that the British released the UFO documents and the Vatican released the "Alien's are out brothers" statement BEFORE NASA becuase they thought NASA MIGHT disclose UFO information and they wanted to cover their arses.

Of course the US admin knew all along what NASA was up to but maybe, just maybe, the British and the Vatican didn't. If that's true, then perhaps this shows there is a conspiracy to cover up UFO's

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

Actually Nasa's announcement and the Vaticans have nothing to do with each other (its already in about 4 other posts)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah it does seem kind of funky but I don't see why those two groups would need to "save their asses" even if NASA had released information on alien life.
It does seem weird, though.

join