It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dam-free hydro power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello there how are you all today...hope you are well. This is my first post so i've no idea if i'm contacting mother teresa or the cia...either or. My subject initially concerns a video i watched last few days on youtube about Mr Joe Holden and his dam-free hydro turbine.It just seems that with many people fretting over high tech electronic solutions for future power sourcing well here is a soffisticated device that may very well only require moderate post production machining if it could but reach the market place and.... hey presto....we all cease to be the environmental mud scrapers that just about all western governments classify us as. As for man-made skyscrapers dedicated to the glory of gold i think it would be a real innovation to see some veg gardens reaching for the sky as now being suggested....like they say just imagine the reforestation that could take place. Well nice meeting you all...chow for now.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is the video... YOUTUBEZ

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!!

I see you have a specific interest, but I bet if you look around, you will finds lots of other stuff that tweaks your interests as well..

Here is a good place to get started...

All the Good Information

Semper

join