It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of ID fraud lead to largest raid in state history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Claims of ID fraud lead to largest raid in state history

www.desmoinesregister.com

Postville, Ia. - The largest workplace raid in Iowa history Monday resulted in the arrest of more than 300 people and reignited the debate over immigration.

As two law enforcement helicopters hovered overhead, dozens of federal agents descended on Agriprocessors Inc., the nation's largest kosher slaughterhouse.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm not even sure where to begin here... this apparently happened on Monday 5/12

... not only the illegals with this raid, but i think even a meth lab... seriously...

Feds: Drugs made at kosher meat plant

Federal authorities charged that a methamphetamine laboratory was operating at the nation's largest kosher slaughterhouse and that employees carried weapons to work.

The charges were among the most explosive details to emerge following the massive raid Monday at Agriprocessors in Postville, Iowa.

I'll be back with more in another post with some video...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here's some video of the scene from the air and probably the initial press conference...

All kinda sounds like good 'practice' to me for the authorities, as well as actually enforcing the law regarding citizenship status in this country. And the 'round-up' has begun...

I found this story thru Hal Turner, who claims on his site...

Agriprocessors was subjected to serious charges of using inhumane methods of slaughter, of being unsanitary, of maintaining an unsafe work environment and of mistreating its employees. All of this was propelled by a secret video released by PETA, leading to further attention. PETA ineffectively picketed the Allamakee County District Attorney to start an investigation.

A very disturbing PETA vid is on his site from 2007 in a Nebraska plant with AgriProcessors -- Warning, it is graphic

Immigration raid: biggest kosher meatpacker started by Jews in 1987

“They are a major supplier to retail establishments all over the world,” Lubinsky said.

The company processes and packages kosher meat and poultry products under the brand Aaron’s Best that it supplies to small grocery stores and meat markets across the United States. The company also processes non-kosher meat products including Iowa Best Beef.

Oy vey!!
Seriously... how does a a company run by Jews get shut down by this current Gov't we have...

Just to throw it in...
Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

And from Feds: Drugs made at kosher meat plant

According to the application, a former plant supervisor told investigators that some 80 percent of the workforce was illegal. They included rabbis responsible for kosher supervision, who the source believed entered the United States from Canada without proper immigration documents. The source did not provide evidence for his suspicion about the rabbis.

The source also claimed to have confronted a human resources manager with Social Security cards from three employees that had the same number. The manager laughed when the matter was raised, the source said.

At least 300 people were arrested Monday during the raid, for which federal authorities had rented an expansive fairground nearby to serve as a processing center for detainees.

The search warrant application said that 697 plant employees were believed to have violated federal laws.

It's just one of those 'head-shakers' for me right now... can't stop shakin' my head from side to side in disbelief. Btw, the 300 illegals is about 1/3 of the work force at that plant.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well... I was just thinking derogatory comments to myself about people who start a thread and get no responses, who then post a whiny comment about getting no responses
But I cannot believe no one has any thoughts about this.

ICE finally starts to do their job and, lo and behold, look what else it all turns up!! It seems the "illegals" could be the least of this companys' worries (Oh... but I forgot... owned by Jews... I'll wait til this one plays out. I forsee a slight slap on the wrist for the employer here
)

top topics

join