It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's Age and Past Health Problems Could Be An Issue in the Presidential Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
USA News

Especially when that nominee visibly wears the toll of a long and, at times, extraordinarily difficult life. One that has included surviving a bone-crushing ejection from his Navy jet, torture during 5½ years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, major surgery to remove a dangerous skin cancer from his face, and the stiff and sometimes pained bearing shared by many of his contemporaries. If elected, McCain would steal Ronald Reagan's record as the oldest first-term president in the nation's history.

The old man is in undoubtly OLD.
What I don't get is why do we force people to retire in their 50s and 60s and we have someone in the 70s trying to run a whole damn country?
For all we know, he might even die during the course of the elections or presidency. Ya'll remember King George of Hanover in Britain? Old king turned all mad making irrational decisions.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Im still gonna vote for him
I think there is a major difference with someone with a rational clear mind and someone u had just added who was suffering from advanced syphilis they thought.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
if he wins.,,,we all better pray he dies in office b4 we're entered into more world war

his age doesn't concern me as much as his past actions

the man has affairs on his wife
a terrible temper,,calling women the c word
apparently thinks mlk jr was no good,,and undeserving of a ntl holiday
his wife's a drug addict
he blew up a plane and caught the carrier on fire for a joke--some joke ,real funny
he excepted bribes as part of the keating five

how can anyone vote for this idiot,,,,,they should have there heads examined!! geez!!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by shortywarn]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yeah and hes also a presidential candidate which you and i will never be.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If it wasn't for his track record, i'd be inclined to believe his age was a good thing.

Since when did we look at people's triumphs over mis-adventure and hardship as a negative?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

top topics

join