It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French KC-135 "chemtrail plane" haha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For any of you that know at least a little bit about air to air refueling, you will find this thread on here pretty fun.

Its pics of a French KC-135 equipped with wingtip drogue pods. The chemmies insist it is a chemtrail plane. Some nice photos of the equipment though

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I see its on 'Dense' .com,

Why do people take stuff like this seriously, and then get all offended when they are called idiots.

Great debunk from Captain Zap though, at least he got more stars than the OP.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Those do not appear to be standard pods used by the military. Pods used by the military for refueling have a refueling drogue attached to them like the one in the back of the fuselage. The pods on this aircraft do not have the refueling drogues attached to the pods. There is definitely something going on there. I agree to untrained eyes, it does LOOK similar.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The site would not let me add this to my previous post. I tried to edit twice. The pic showed in the edit, but when I posted, it disappeard. Twice. So I am putting it in a new post. Somebody needs to review the code on this board.

I realize I am showing a kc130 instead of a jet tanker, but the pods used for refueling are the same kind. Refueling pods look like gas tanks with a drogue trailing behind. The picture posted on Rense DOES NOT show a refueling drogue.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What do you mean, groingrinder? The drogue is there, clearly visible in the image, retracted into the back of the pod.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by waynos]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have sought out the company's website that manufactures refueling equipment for the USAF and other Air Forces. After browsing the pdf literature on the site, I believe I have to change my mind. Here I am linking to the document that I think shows the unit attached to the wing in a cutaway picture.

Aerial Refueling Pod pdf document

Here is another model of pod. You can see the drogue does not retract fully into the pod in this one. This is the equipment I am used to seeing.

Wing mounted refueling pod with exposed drogue

top topics

join