It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Verbal Dirrahrea of a disgruntled member part deux [Explict]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
PODcast:

Verbal Dirrahrea of a disgruntled member part deux [Explict]

Part 2 of my serise of podcasts/rants about stupid things that annoy me

length: 11:20
file: btstpod_2923.mp3
size: 10647k
feed: btst

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Only after finding out LateApexer is a women
Sorry for calling you a he in my podcast

My apologise

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
you are a drunken, angry, offensive SOB.... I love it... you would fit well in NY, you should visit!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Thank you very much
I ve been there and i actually think it is the nicest place on earth

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I enjoyed the last one and will put this on after Harry Shearer.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hiyah Disgustipated...

Wow I got commended for my rant huh? Well, I am as sick of this crap as you are and I am sure a lot of others are too. I just listened to your podcast and was laughing with you...especially about the thread in the beginning you were talking about, the one that was titled something like "If I left ATS now would it even matter."

I was there in chat the night this person posted that thread and came into chat crying and boo-hooing and I asked them why they were upset, giving them the spotlight to whine at will, but of course, it was all for attention...so they never even bothered to answer me, just sat there lapping up the sympathy from the few who provided it, and I asked several more times and was ignored then they popped out of chat lol....

Anyway I can't wait for you and Omega and whoever else you said were going to get together and do a joint podcast!! You guys will rock! Great point too by the way about the "hippies" whining about their "rights" being taken away...I was laughing so hard at that one...

Keep up the good work and the awesome rants! And yes I'm a girl ...and feel free to just call me Late, it's way easier

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Thank you for your reply
I was a bit sketchy as to wether you would of wanted your thread included in rant, in case that you didnt agree with some of my views or somthing along those lines
But very happy to see that you like it and find it funny
Thanks for the well wishes

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Nope I don't mind at all, even if you had disagreed with me...I like debates

But I pretty much agreed with all you said...especially about the Indigo freaks lol, that was pretty funny stuff. And so true.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes ATSers, it's coming soon to an mp3 player near you.

Kudo's to Late too, I too agreed with the rant. Double for the Indigo bs too!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dude, were you smoking weed during your podcast? LOL! No offense but I couldn't get halfway thru because of the mumbling and what sounded like constant hit taking. I also had to turn my volume sky high to make out the words.

Not trying to insult you or bash your subject matter but I honestly couldn't make it. I would certainly like to hear what you have to say otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

LOL
Sorry, i was smoking a cig for some of it,
Yes i know i have a mumbling problem..il be more pronounced in my next podcast
Thanks for your input

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

To tell you the truth, I'd love to do such rants but I have to be careful as it tends to flood over into the rest of the board if I'm not careful. I've been thrown from a few boards in my day.

I am reminded of a board I was on that was full of chicks and one of them didn't like that I showed up out of nowhere and got really popular really fast. I got the impression that she was a _____ and this was here her group of ____. She concocted some crap about me being some guy that was banned and trying to get back in yet everyone was too dumb to check my IP and see that I was someone else. She worked hard and got most of them to turn on me. They really must have had empty lives to get so serious about an internet board. I have also gotten into all out board wars and issues with my avatars (as you can see) although it was more a problem of getting too many requests to handle. Everyone wanted their favorite avatar displayed by me instead of doing it themselves. I guess I triggered it when I did a whole year of Askmen.com's top 100 women. I would keep one woman up for 3 days and then switched which caused a riot.

I don't know why but you just triggered those memories. Hope you don't mind me going down memory lane a bit there.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by jbondo]

new topics

top topics

join