It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about chemtrails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I honestly dont know what to think when it comes to chemtrails. On one hand, I wouldnt put it past the government to do it, even if for benign reasons. On the other hand, would they really be so blatant about it. My question is as follows and is sincere. I am sure it has been asked before but I could not locate it. I do not know much about optics but do know we have technology that allows us to see great distances.

Why has nobody ever taken a picture of a plane zoomed in with good quality actually showing the spraying as it is taking place? Is this an extremely hard thing to do with camera technology?

Thanks!!!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, for one thing, I would imagine the cost in owning a good camera for most of us amateur photographers is a factor. My digital camera zooms clearly only as far as our backyard.

Second, I think most people don’t have the time or care in the world to look up. Most of our activities are focused horizontally (i.e. for walking, driving, etc.).

Scenario: Oh look, another UFO! Let’s take a photo or better yet video tape for uploading later on. But alas the results for the most part have been blurry. I think you get the picture, get it?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Yea, I understand what you are saying but at the same time you would think there would be one person out there who could get it. UFOs I understand, its spur of the moment and you cant get expensive or even not so expensive equipment set up in advance. Chemtrails does not have that excuse. All it would take is one person with good equipment to setup in a hot spot and get it. Doesn't seem hard unless I am missing something. Like I said before, I know little to nothing about cameras and optics though.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No answer to this at all???? Considering this is ATS I think that speaks volumes about Chemtrails. Makes me feel better.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

The video I linked has some pretty good pics (up close) of chemtrails coming from the tail and not the engines. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by shug7272

The video I linked has some pretty good pics (up close) of chemtrails coming from the tail and not the engines. www.youtube.com...
Thanks for that. I looked at each one on pause and none seem to be very good quality. There were some that raised an eyebrow but most seem to either come from an engine or from the entire wing. I guess the hunt continues.

top topics

join