It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granny Ghost Video Freaks Out Half Of Asia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This video has surfaced recently of an apparent granny ghost in an elevator, captured by an office building's CCTV system in Singapore.
At first, it was described as happening in the Volkswagen office tower in Shanghai, China ... prompting officials there to say it wasn't recorded in their offices.
Then, it became known as the Raffles Place ghost in Singapore.
Anyway, it's been deemed to either be authentic, or a pretty good CGI attempt.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This was posted once before here recently....I will try and find the post...but it is most definatley fake. Creepy as hell tho

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
lol yeah I posted it a week back? Over here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Should be fake, still haven't watched it yet. Gf mentions its harmless.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
That's a fake IMO - a good CGI effect.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I vote for fake too.

When they can make videos like the one below and be able to fool people LIVE, it's easy to see that it can be faked, and rather easy.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Verdict still out on whether authentic or cgi. Was just shown on national tv in singapore last night.
cool

Sorry update: Here's the report on the Chinese channel for Singapore. www.xin.sg...

They report that it apparently might be a marketing gimmick... will investigate more

[edit on 14-5-2008 by postmeme]

Oops sorry, actually a quick search on the net will find that the mystery was already solved.

Here was the blog site which first started investigating rafflesplaceghost.net...

End result is here
www.myescapeplan.com.sg...

But the explanation video seems to have been taken off youtube...there are others on youtube explaining the circumstances behind the video..
cheers

[edit on 14-5-2008 by postmeme]

top topics

join