It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the slowdown on the weekends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ever notice that this place slows down to nearly a halt on the weekends? No one really seems to post on the weekends and I just wonder why?

I mean I would think that would be the time for the best posting, when people are out of work or school and not doin much. But I might be wrong (wouldnt be the first time)

Anyone have any thoughts about this odd trend?

Im going to work now and when I get back stinking drunk latter tonight I hope somone has some answers.

Cause I miss you members on the weekends you all rock! (except that one guy, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

So whats the dealio people what do you guys have that LIFE thing I have been hearing so much about? what?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Personally, gotta work on the golf swing and cater to my g/f's every need with no regard for my own.

Although, I've been having to work more on the weekends of late. I used to not post so much on the weekends.

Peace

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've always thought that many of our members post from work and that's why they aren't here on the weekends. Then you have the work from home types, who spend the weekends with their families.

I, other the other hand, have ATS blocked at work and no life. I'm usually here all weekend long .

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well I come on, then like you said there is not that much posts, so I try to find something else to do.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

For me it tends to be 'fix-up the old house day' so I can only post after I get my work in for the day. Plus I do like to go out once in a while so that limits my posting time as well.

new topics

top topics

join