It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B...just not adding up for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In a similar vein I have my doubts about the so-called 'Stealth Blimp'. I've seen the idea used to explain some of the really big craft that people see. Like the ones that are a mile wide.

And I have a simple reply... Cobblers!!

How are you supposed to keep something like that 'Stealthy'?!? Also, if it's a blimp, it isn't going to be moving to quickly and could be shot down with ease.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by uv777bk

Cobbler's you say, I had no idea they used that word down in Tallahasee, I had always thought that word was peculiarly British.

Yes I think everybody who has posted here so far has implied they don't buy the TR3B or terrestrial angle, I think what the OP is asking or maybe hoping is that someone can give another theory other than the alien one and preferably plausible to boot.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe there is another highly advanced branch of humans living here on earth, perhaps under the oceans, afterall there have been rumours of anecdotes of stories that connect FT's with large bodies of water, I don't hold with that though.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hehehe!! Well spotted!

Yup, I'm originally English now living in Tallahassee, FL. I moved over at the age of 29 to get married and am now a Naturalized Citizen...

... although I'm not about to give up my British passport in hurry

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~
Well the thing that struck me about those 2 triangles we saw over the lake here were those 2 military jets that thundered across the sky after them after they zipped out of sight a minute or so before. But at the time when we saw those UFOs hovering over the lake, naturally common sense says that they are some kind of advanced military aircraft so if you can imagine how surprised we were when those jets appeared and chased after them... it was like, Huh? What's going on here?? When we saw that we guessed that maybe those triangles were from a less than friendly country somewhere who were invading our airspace. Just giving you some idea what goes through peoples minds when they see something like this... This is not to say that we didn't joke that those triangles were UFOs but that's all we did.. joke about it because our rational minds were telling us those objects up there were man-made. And we're not talking about just dots up in the sky either. We got a real good look at the one that was hovering closer over the shoreline and this thing was HUMUNGOUS!

At any rate, my question posed to this board on our sighting was this... If those UFO triangles were black project aircraft, how is it that our own military was chasing after our own aircraft like that? The answer I got on that one was that it's all about gov't compartmentalization and the Navy or Airforce are not in the loop about those type aircraft and where they are flying at any given time regardless that they are supposedly built by are own gov't !!... so because of this, they sent out 2 military jets to check them out??

This just doesn't cut it with me for some reason. This answer to my question on why those jets were chasing those triangles seems a little too much of a stretch -- too contrived. It's pure conjecture and nothing more.

For example, obviously the Navy appeared in that location where those UFOs were because they either saw them on their radar or someone reported their sighting of them. But wouldn't you think that they would have tried to contact those aircraft pilots by radio to identify themselves?

Well there's no question that they attempted to do that and they obviously didn't get a response back which is why they were deployed to that location in the first place!

So, knowing this, one can say that either there were no pilot's flying those UFO triangles or those aircraft didn't even have a radio!!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

Do you think it might be possible that 2 military jets where perhaps involved in the testing of this triangle type aircraft? if the triangle is man made then it might be that there was some kind of 'war game' testing exercise going on to see how this triangular shape craft faired against more typical everyday type military jets

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That very well could be. I have seen this thing in Orlando about 15+ years ago. I live approx 5 miles from OIA and right in line with the west runway. Without goin into a full detailed account I saw the entire craft not 4 lights then extrapolated its body. Creepy. Thanks for the sounding board, btw guys and gals, I know some of you are talking about a severe disinfo campaign and I agree that whether or not it is terrestrial the gov't may be trying to cloud the issue. Now I have had time to mull this over but could some of these newer triangle and multiple lights in formation sightings be a new form of "swarm UAV's " that use each other to enhance thier surveillance capabilities or even weapon systems and targeting? It is quite easy to program robots or logic cores to act in unison.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by djvexd]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join