It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Speculative Web-Bot Run: The Chilean Volcano, The USA Earthquakes and The Bush Wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is the latest Web-Bot run that has been released. In an unusal step, it is being relased during a run interval and to the general public through the Independence Journal site below. The timing between the Chilean Volcano, the recent earthquakes here in the U.S. and Jenna Bush's wedding seem crazy coincidental.

I am not so quick to dismiss the technology as there have been many accurate model-space runs that have played out in the real world - too many to keep track.

www.independencejournal.com...

"Within the Terra entity, the [wedding] sub set continues to grow its association with the [female personality]. The [wedding] of the [sister/female relative] is now associated with the [east coast] of the USofA, and further is indicated to be [interrupted] by [earthquakes]. We note that the [earthquakes] are *not* at the location of the [wedding], but are such that the [guests] will be [involved] with the [earthquake recovery], and are described as [spilling out] of the [wedding location] like [ants] out of a [fiery nest]. It will apparently be this image which will bring our first global mediastream images of the [female personality] as she will be in the background as a [wedding guest]. The data sets are pointing toward this [earthquake] as being the [first of parts] of the [natural disaster] which will be in place here in the USofA by the end of the year. The data is suggesting that a [combination/union/joining] of manifesting circumstances which are shown as being spread over the year will combine to form the basis of the [calamitous circumstances] for the [populace/USofA] by/through Fall. We have some preponderance of data sets pointing toward the [offshore] of the [northern west coast] of the USofA as being a [triangulated point] for the location of the [earthquake]. The [earthquake] is described as being a [lifting event], and [inducing (rolling) waves] which further are described as [altering hills] and [breaking dams] as the [waves] course [toward/to the east]. Further data suggests that the [earthquake] will cause [flooding] both immediately, and later in the Fall as the [aquifers] and [drainage patterns] of the lands have been altered. In addition, the [flooding] aspect/attribute set applies to the [earthquake] in that it appears as a [flood of earthquakes] rather than merely a single event. The data suggests so many [tremors] that it will be [academic] as to which to pick for the [earthquake] and which to pick as [aftershocks].

If you are not familiar with the Web-Bot or it's technology, you can find out more here:

www.halfpasthuman.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/5/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The last sentence sounds much like the earthquake swarms in Reno.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That is very interesting, However it seems so very bleak, then again everything now a days just seems like, its all coming to that tipping point. When is the Date of the wedding? and when was the actual "Read" taken?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hakii

The wedding is tomorrow. It's my understanding that read was taken within the past couple of weeks.

I was wondering if there are any other high-profile weddings coming up.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
oh, wow. Even more interesting. Not a good sign if you ask me. But then again, i have been prepared to die, for about 20 different things that have gone on in the past 2 months ^.^ However Web-Bot has always struck me as, something to take great heed to, there stuff sometimes is alarmingly accurate

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yeah, if the OP's info was taken before mid feb, when these quakes here in reno started, then i might find it believable, but its waaaay to easy to take a little factual info, add a little prediction, and some relevent info, then throw in oven for about 15 minutes, and you got a conspiracy

if it is true, then we will know soon enough!!

especially us here in reno or on the west coast

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Actually, the modelspace has been making these indications since, I believe, Dec/Jan. You can look at the Web-Bot Predictions link posted and see the run for 2008 that was taken around that time.

It's my understanding that as events get closer, it's easier to define what the original run was referring to.

Again, the links explain how the technology works.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

The ALTA (Asymetric Language Trend Analysis) Reports are developed from the total processing involved in any given series. The ALTA series take approximately 2/two months to begin the data gathering, and to present all the reports of the series. Each ALTA series is presented as a separate subscription. We provide 6/six ALTA series in a year.

Each report series requires a new subscription. We do not offer annual subscriptions.

Each report series will have an 'incept date' when we begin the data gathering. Each report series has a 'target date', usually about 8/eight months into the future. This target date is derived from the 'longer term' values which are attached to our archetyical word reductions via the lexicon. A longer term value is from 3/three months out to about 18/eighteen months. These values are derived arbitrarily from our emotional indicators array, a product of our devising.

Note that as language is constantly changing, we must also constantly adjust our lexicon. Thus the reports, including elements within them, will alter over time, as does the underlying language and its emotional associations.

The ALTA reports from any series usually begin about 2/two weeks to 3/three weeks into the data gathering. These reports begin with Part Zero, which is an encapsulation of where we are...or rather, the changes since the last report series, as well as the first of the newly processed data sets. Each report series will have the Part Zero, and then at least 5/five dynamic reports which follow. We attempt to deliver the reports on a weekly basis once Part Zero has been posted...

Additionally, corporations pay many thousands of dollars for these reports, as well as reports specific to their industry. It can't be too quack, now can it?

[edit on 9/5/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Web-Bot has been doing things for several years now, with a great track record

Here is the predictions for 2008, one of the first reads

www.urbansurvival.com...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Hakii]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good thread KJ.

I tried to post a video of this wierd tornado in Kansas last night but I couldn't get it to load up. It was on the local news, thing about this tornado is that it just stopped moving in one place. It was fat at the bottom and thinner at the top and it was spinning and suddenly it just simply STOPPED moving and stood there. The guy who was video taping it got out of his car and approached it, it wasn't sucking him in or anything, it just was there!!!

I wouldn't have put it in your thread except it is just some of the same type of unnatural behaviour we are experiencing with mother nature or father death!!!

If anyone is interested maybe they can load the video themselves it is right on the front page of KNBC.com (kansas city local news site)

Thanks for allowing this post in your thread.

The whole earthquake thing just isn't right and our members in Reno reporting hot after the trembles then cold soon after and extra static and even sulfer smells is just too dang strange, and the Oregon deal, what ever happened with that ship that was going to investigate those rumblings???

Well we will soon see, won't we???

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I saw that video - it was insane! How in the world was that guy sooo sure it was not going to move? The entire thing seemed very unnatural. Tossing the tornado in the thread is relative in that the Web-Bot indicated extreme wind events in the U.S. would be a problem this year.

As far as the wedding, etc. - The run has markers like the volcano and the earthquake swarms, but it does not say specifically that it's the Bush wedding. However, it does fit the linguistics.

Might be something, might be nothing. I have no idea, but it has been fairly accurate in the past.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well we should find out here pretty soon....hopefully I have enough time to get my golf game in today and everyone else at Crystal lake does too
might be time for you to book it out of there "damntheptb"

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I was thinking the last sentence means that after this mega-earthquake, it will be difficult to tell the "aftershocks" from more quakes because the magnitudes will be similar. Like, first a 12.0, then an 11.8, etc. etc.

If I understand it right, it's saying offshore of the northwest coast of the U.S.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Hakii

The wedding is tomorrow. It's my understanding that read was taken within the past couple of weeks.

I was wondering if there are any other high-profile weddings coming up.

Next week, for example, there's the Ashlee Simpson marriage in California with Jessica Simpson doing maid of honor duty.

That could also be a main stream wedding that is happening soon too

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Hakii]

top topics

join