It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN teacher by day--Islamists' cheif bomb-maker by night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

UN teacher by day--Islamists' cheif bomb-maker by night

thescotsman.scotsman.com

Published Date: 06 May 2008
By Adam Entous
in Rafah, Gaza Strip
BY DAY, Awad al-Qiq was a respected teacher and headmaster at a United Nations school in the Gaza Strip. By night, he built rockets for Islamic Jihad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't even know what to say...

thescotsman.scotsman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
S&F from me. This is no huge surprise nor would I be surprised to learn there were those within the UN who knew what he was doing.

Gotta love this:

Students and colleagues, as well as UN officials, denied any knowledge of Qiq's work with explosives. And his family denied he had any militant links, despite a profusion of Islamic Jihad posters at his home.

Then the article goes on to cite that the home is now filled with Jihad mourning posters... We've established at the very least his family members are liars. I'd be interested in knowing just how many of his students are also liars who recieved training and propaganda from the man.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So there will be a full investigation by a non-UN unit into this now obvious plot by all of Islam to carry out Jihad against all non-Muslims, right?

Even the most educated and intelligent of Muslims is a terrorist, as evidented in the story. I can't wait until someone in the press links this story to more like it.

Hey, here's a link to my LEAST favorite news site (it's Italian and has Arabic and English articles) :

www.adnkronos.com...

new topics

top topics

join