It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Fall Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Jesus came to me and said, as I was getting ready for bed, warm tea on my hand and blanket round my head, “Get out of bed!” A gnarly man came and sat next to me in the darkness, on a chair aside my head “Get out of bed!” He yelled as though we had to escape. I immediately jutted up and looking at him said, “Imposter! You shall soon be dead!” But he knew I could not kill, so instead he said, “You have been good, I shall give you a surplus of meats and fish.” I tilted my head, lying awkwardly under covers, sitting up, “Sir” I said, “What is your name, and I do not eat meat and fish, but I can do bread.” From here he blushed, pointed his finger upwards and said, “They laugh at me, none ever reject such offerings.” “I am vegan,” I reminded as he handed me a beautifully woven coat of furs and leather, “I don’t use animal products.”

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
im lost...
so you rejected a blessing from god? Is this the idea? Or were you convinced that it was something else that decided to feed and clothe you?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hmm... haha I don't really know either. I've been cleaning a lot, and found it in a folder in my computer. Apparently it was created 18 September 2006.

I've made a lot of seemingly random scraps through history though... and could probably start a giant thread on the lot of them.

Just thought it was entertaining and interesting (personally*).

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I keep reading it trying to understand the concept or the idea behind what you were trying to say. it's illuding me I must confess. Its almost random.

Besides what does this have to do with. Faith, Spirituality & Theology? Im just wondering. Yes Jesus is in it offering you things that are offensive to you as an offering. but hes also "Gnarly" Is this to mean twisted and bent? or as in surfer shique?

But then you go on and yell at the gnarly surfer dude Jesus (hilarious in its own right.) and threten to kill him.

But its gnarly surfer Jesus we got here, and he says chill. your cool. Like "hey want this stuff I know your gonna hate? yea well I hate the stuff you send me.

Could you be trying to say that perhaps what we give to god is something that offends him?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The gnarly person is almost certainly a different person than Jesus. Although I admit I had no idea really what forum to put this in - maybe the dreams forum... And I'm not sure if I was vegan at that point or not. Gnarly perhaps as in tough and thick skinned.

I was going through stacks of old notebooks today, and there's a lot of interesting things from the past. Could have been a poem/ dream, or random thought/ feeling...

I think... in remembering... that it was probably a vivid thought I had, or close to a dream, that I felt I had to write down and keep just how it was written and not change it for fear of losing it's subconscious meanings.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Nyorai]

new topics

top topics

join