It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: FBI head Mueller orders reopening of OKC bombing case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Did the government execute Timothy McVeigh to soon?, not getting the real answers about co-conspirators in the Oklahoma city bombing?
Todays surprise announcement by Robert Meuller Director of the FBI that a review of allegedly suppressed evidence brought to light by the Associated Press earliar this week raises the spectre of unknown accomplices in the bombing. Conspiracy theorists have brought up issues such as this for years about the OKC bombing and have been ignored or ridiculed by the mainstream press and government officials, now it looks like the suspicions may be true after all.

AP breaking story

AP reported Wednesday that documents never introduced at McVeigh's trial showed FBI agents destroyed evidence and failed to share other information that raised the possibility that a gang of white supremacist bank robbers may have assisted McVeigh.

McVeigh attorney, Stephen Jones, said the key will be how aggressively the FBI pursues the review. "The question is how serious an investigation it will be or are they going through the motions and is this a face-saving way to close the book on this," he said.

The credibilty of the FBI and the governments case against both Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols is in serious jeapordy if the investigation finds that relevent evidence has been witheld in what was supposed to be a slam dunk case against both men. The problem is that the one man that could possibly have cleared up this the mystery about a conspiracy is now dead. We have to rely on the FBI who surely will do everything to protect its image along with Terry Nichols who is motivated to save himself from execution.

Related ATSNN story
OKC bombing goes mainstream

Related ATS threads:
OKC bombing may be reopened
Arrest warrant issued in Nichols trial

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I caught a little of this while I was at work. Strange to be coming out now, wouldn't you say? I believe there is also an Al-Qaeda connection, that was mentioned. All in the name of politics I say.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah there were reports soon after the bombing that McVeigh was seen with a middle eastern appearing man, to my knowledge that has'nt been substantiated - anyone with info on that aspect?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Its going to be interesting to watch the FBI twist and squirm on this - bet its a sore subject with them.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
and also a iraq connection?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I live not far from the home of Bill McVeigh, Tims father.
His fathers a nice person, I hope they can get some closure on all of this.
BUT when you are up against the U.S goverment, you mine as well forget it.

If anybody remembers back during the trial. Timothys lawyers were NOT allowed to submit evidence during the trail to show proof that there was someone or more then one that was involved also in the bombing. The trial was FIXED

I DO NOT, believe Timothy is dead. Just read those reports about his execution. Some witnesses reported him to be breathing still after he was reported to be dead. We will never know the truth.

They were not able to get anymore information out of Timothy and they still couldn't if he is alive.
Timothy was brainwashed by who or whatever. He always sat around repeating things.

Remember Chandra Levy, the intern who had an affair with Congressmen Gary Hart.(who was on the U.S. security council) She disappeared and then her bones showed up in the park in Washington, D.C. which was already searched by the police. How did her bones get there a year later?

Anyways Chandra was the one who did the research into the brainwashing. She also was the one who helped set up his execution audience, media, people from the bombings surviving family members, etc...

So much for Gary Condit and the security council, 9/11 just slipped right past them all. So they claim.

You can find out information about Chandra Levys connection to Timothy McVeigh by doing a google search.
But why was she killed?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ex-Iraqi secret service in the US, assisted McVeigh as has been noted here before.

Now we will see if the FBI are the rumoured patriots and the CIA is the rumoured tools of the globalists.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

AP reported Wednesday that documents never introduced at McVeigh's trial showed FBI agents destroyed evidence and failed to share other information that raised the possibility that a gang of white supremacist bank robbers may have assisted McVeigh

Where's the evidence that the FBI destroyed the evidence?? Also, where's the evidence about the possibility of white supremists accompanying him?? Seems like a madeup load of crap to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No one can say with any certainty that Tim McVeigh was even executed. He could be sitting on a beach sipping a margarita right now for all we know. (With Osama.. he he.)

After doing my own investigation into the OKC Bombing I'm convinced of two things: (a) McVeigh was an intelligence operative/patsie and (b) there was a conspiracy borne at the highest levels of our government to bring that building down. Why? Anti-terrorist legislation was passed immediately following. The Republican-led congress would not budge on passing it before it happened. Want legislation? Scare the shyte outta the people with a big ugly disaster. It works everytime.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
look through thiswww.apfn.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As such and in doing some digging on this, I ran across these articles:

"The 3rd terrorist: Mideast tie to OKC bombing
Investigative reporter has 'dead-bang' evidence of Islamic plot"

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Excerpts:

"Last April, Davis' reporting on the Oklahoma City bombing was vindicated when the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals dismissed a lawsuit filed against her after finding "defendants did not recklessly disregard the truth" in reporting on an Iraqi soldier's alleged involvement in the bombing.

"After eight years of oppressive litigation, the courts have vindicated my work ethic as a dedicated journalist," Davis told WorldNetDaily at the time. "The lawsuit was obviously designed to silence a legitimate investigation into Middle Eastern complicity in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing."

And then continues with:

"In an interview with WND in October 2001, attorney David Schippers, who prosecuted the House of Representatives' impeachment case against Bill Clinton, said his examination of the evidence Davis presented him was conclusive.

"I am thoroughly convinced that there was a dead-bang Middle Eastern connection in the Oklahoma City bombing," he said."

The above article mentions Jayna Davis's investigative write-up of the OKC Bombing, that can be seen and read here:

Her website;
www.jaynadavis.com...

"The Third Terrorist: The Middle Eastern Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing"
www.shopnetdaily.com...

Interestingly enough, there was and has been mention of "John Doe No. 2," who has not been captured to this day but was claimed to be an accomplice to the 1995 OKC Bombing. Here is what is interesting.....Jose' Padilla, an alleged 'dirty bomber' for Al-Qaeda in a mug-shot:

And another:

Ran across this article:

"OKLAHOMA BOMBING LINKED TO BIN LADEN"
www.aim.org...

Excerpt:

"But," the Times said, "chemical formulas written by him and by another man, a Bosnian, who left notes behind at the Taliban Defense Ministry in the same quarter of Kabul, show clearly that they knew how to make crude explosives. In an apparent reference to the Oklahoma City bombing by Timothy McVeigh, one chemical formula at the Defense Ministry is annotated in Bosnian, �Was used in Oklahoma.�" This had been described toward the end of Rhode�s story the previous day a little differently. Discussing the house that bore the Taliban and Ministry of Defense seals, Rhode had written, "Upstairs, a room labeled �special office,� had been mostly emptied, but numerous papers remained in desk drawers. Most of them were notebooks from students. One gave a detailed description of various ways to make nitroglycerin, dynamite and fertilizer bombs. A note next to one of the explosive formulas said, �the type used in Oklahoma.�"

That was the biggest news in the story if the formula was not ammonium nitrate and fuel oil, the ANFO bomb that Timothy McVeigh is supposed to have used to blow up the Murrah Building. "Supposed to have used" has to be said because there is a lot of evidence that an ANFO bomb alone could not have caused all the damage done to the Murrah Building and that smaller powerful bombs inside the building caused much, if not most, of it. Since the ANFO that the FBI says was in the Ryder truck failed to demolish a low concrete wall between it and the building, or knock down a nearby lamp post, it could not have destroyed the more distant reinforced concrete building."

And another:

"An Oklahoma Mystery: New hints of links between Timothy McVeigh and Middle Eastern terrorists"
www.laweekly.com...

Still digging and comparing more on this, plus some possible exclusive ATSNN information....this is an on-going development.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The "Padilla" mugshot is something I've never seen compared this way before - amazing resemblance to the witness drawing! wow - I'm going back and doing some digging too.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

In an interview with WND in October 2001, attorney David Schippers, who prosecuted the House of Representatives' impeachment case against Bill Clinton, said his examination of the evidence Davis presented him was conclusive.

"I am thoroughly convinced that there was a dead-bang Middle Eastern connection in the Oklahoma City bombing," he said."

When my grandfather appeared on the O'Reilly factor tonight (He really stuck it to Ashcroft, too
) Bill wouldn't let him get into that. My grandfather was really pushing to talk about all of the information on first our knowlege of the Oaklahoma city bombing, and that there was a middle eastern connection.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
No one can say with any certainty that Tim McVeigh was even executed. He could be sitting on a beach sipping a margarita right now for all we know. (With Osama.. he he.)

After doing my own investigation into the OKC Bombing I'm convinced of two things: (a) McVeigh was an intelligence operative/patsie and (b) there was a conspiracy borne at the highest levels of our government to bring that building down. Why? Anti-terrorist legislation was passed immediately following. The Republican-led congress would not budge on passing it before it happened. Want legislation? Scare the shyte outta the people with a big ugly disaster. It works everytime.

Now this is disturbing, ECKid, and makes me seriously ponder another thread on ATS tonight, regarding April 19th and possible bombing of Sears tower.

If there is an attempt or actual event taking place on 4-19 in Chicago relating to the Sears Tower, then we will know what? That we are being manipulated, right?
By whom?

Then the next question is...when does the civil war start? And it will be us against....whom?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Update on the accompices angle, a Secre Service tape will be used as evidence.

"OKC BOMBING FALLOUT
Video shows McVeigh had accomplices?
Secret Service account indicates previously unknown footage
Posted: April 19, 2004

A Secret Service document to be entered as new evidence this week contradicts government accounts of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, indicating the existence of a videotape showing Timothy McVeigh with accomplices at the scene.

"Security video tapes from the area show the truck detonation 3 minutes and 6 seconds after the suspects exited the truck," says the document according to the Associated Press. ...
...The Secret Service log has an entry April 24 consistent with the account of a "witness to the explosion named Grossman claimed to have seen a pale yellow Mercury car with a Ryder truck behind it pulling up to the federal building and a "woman on the corner waving to the truck."

A Secret Service agent named McNally "noted that this fact is significant due to the fact that the security video shows the Ryder truck pulling up to the Federal Building and then pausing (7 to 10 seconds) before resuming into the slot in front of the building," the log said. "It is speculated that the woman was signaling the truck when a slot became available."

Defenbaugh said a security video would be significant because it would corroborate the accounts of several witnesses who told the FBI two people had left the truck.

Their testimony was not introduced at trial because it lacked corroboration, the agent told the AP, noting it would have led the investigation in a new direction. "

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join