It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was reading the other day, and I read about some wars I had never heard before (like wars in Latin America). Someone then put up a post about a soldier who told them about a pre-911 war they were fighting in the mid-east. Does anyone have any info or thoughts on wars we might not know about. Does anyone have anyproof?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know of any first-hand, but there has been some speculation about these.

But, personally a war is a big deal, you can't suppress every newspaper in the world, even if you keep your war undercover, it is bound to be revealed some time or another.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bill Clinton, Paul Bremer III, and Richard Clarke had formulated a great plan to eliminate al Queda and unseat the Taliban in Afghanistan in effort to reduce the terrorist threat. But being the nice guys they were, they didn't want to hand a war off to an incoming president.

Bush chose not to heed their warnings and implement the plan. Until October, 2001.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Bill Clinton, Paul Bremer III, and Richard Clarke had formulated a great plan to eliminate al Queda and unseat the Taliban in Afghanistan in effort to reduce the terrorist threat. But being the nice guys they were, they didn't want to hand a war off to an incoming president.

Bush chose not to heed their warnings and implement the plan. Until October, 2001.

I can believe that.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well I guess you could call the war in Cambodia, Laos, and other areas around Vietnam as unknown wars but Id say that prob the biggest unknown war would be the Special Ops work in Latin America fighting FARC and other groups.

new topics

top topics

join