It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archer Quinn Takes a Spin on the Perpetual Motion Wheel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just noticed this story on the front page of Engadget.

First off, I want to be clear that I think the man is probably off his rocker, but I did not see any prior threads about him here so I wanted to post his progress blog (now with photos) for your amusement / consideration / enlightenment / derision or whatever else you may get from it.

I know where perpetual motion usually leads, and it would stand to reason that this guy is headed in the same direction, but I leave that conclusion to each of you to make. Hell, who knows? This guy might just save the human race.

At any rate, the guy is a very colorful character (if you follow my drift).

I now present to you: Archer Quinn

Engadget News Blurb

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
I just noticed this story on the front page of Engadget.

First off, I want to be clear that I think the man is probably off his rocker, but I did not see any prior threads about him here so I wanted to post his progress blog (now with photos) for your amusement / consideration / enlightenment / derision or whatever else you may get from it.

I know where perpetual motion usually leads, and it would stand to reason that this guy is headed in the same direction, but I leave that conclusion to each of you to make. Hell, who knows? This guy might just save the human race.

At any rate, the guy is a very colorful character (if you follow my drift).

I now present to you: Archer Quinn

Engadget News Blurb

In my opinion, he comes off as a bit touched in the head, so to speak, and he REALLY can't weld. Some of those pictures would make baby materials coalescence Jesus cry.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Heh...as a welder myself, I'll second your opinion on that. I could teach my grandmother to weld better than that if she had a couple of minutes to spare. I think the "touched in the head" is what interested me in his work blog. Anyhow, I will be interested in june to see his complete project posted. It'll be good for a laugh if nothing else...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
A link to a page with drawings.

www.overunity.com...

Links to some of many people around the world building the machine.

You will start to get some idea that within 4 weeks oil, gas and coal will be as worthless as dog#. and the best part?? Baby you ain't seen nothin yet!

Dusty's 1) www.youtube.com...

Dusty's 2) www.youtube.com...

Redrider 1) www.youtube.com...

Pictures Clanzer 1) www.overunity.com...

top topics

join