It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Obama, predict fight stretches to June 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
blueridgenow.com

Here in NC, everyone is excited about the primaries. Usually ours is so late it doesn't make any difference, the candidates are already chosen. I've gotten phone calls from Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and a Clinton campaign worker (all recorded, of course). I've received no calls from the Obama campaign but his ads are all over the tv.

If Clinton wins in either Indiana or NC, I can see this contest stretching into June and maybe beyond. I really don't think Democrats are all that bothered by that. It seems only Clinton's detractors are shouting that she has to give up immediately. Personally, I find this race more interesting than any since 1992.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Sestias]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I agree with you, this race is still far from over.

And now that people are catching wind of Hillary's Nuclear plan, it's looking like it will keep going to the end.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The article I linked has already been changed to one on Clinton and Obama's positions on the gas tax holiday. That's what you get when you link your hometown newspaper.

To sum it up, the article said both Clinton and Obama expect the contest to stretch out to at least June 3, when the last of the primaries will be held. All the people calling for Hillary's withdrawal may be disappointed.

join