It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flyers vs. Penguins YEAH!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Uh Oh.... sorry Flyers Fans...

Braydon Coburn's swollen and battered face looked much worse than the young Philadelphia Flyers defenseman said it felt.

Just two days after a deflected puck caught him near his left eye, Coburn sat in front of reporters and television cameras Tuesday morning to discuss his status and what happened in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.

Coburn

The eye was still swollen shut, forcing him to the sideline at least for Tuesday night's home game against the Pittsburgh Penguins.

ESPN

GO PENGUINS !!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Those stinkin' Penguins..........
Now I really hate Penguins. I think I'm gonna throw away my sons DVD of Happy Feet.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
OH OH! These NHL Conference Finals -- East AND West -- have taken on some new meaning. The Flyers and the Stars both were roused from a sleepy stupor and have added new life to what had seemed to be clear-cut outcomes in these playoffs.

I'm certain that lombozo sat up and took notice that "his Flyers" weren't going to go down "one", "two", "three"! And I must admit, that after seeing the Wings lose two in a row to a re-energized Dallas Star Squad, I am a bit concerned. After all, it isn't like "my Wings" haven't done THIS to me before. History has seen the Wings blow leads in the past.

This has one clear consequence .... it means that both lombozo and I have but one thing on our minds -- PIZZA! Who gets to order? WHO gets to pay?

Oh well, what can I say? Being the good sport that I am....I actually root for the flyers to win over the penguins.....As a wing fan, I'd rather play the Flyers than see Detroit face those damn penguins..... lombozo isn't alone. I hate the Penguins too. Anyway, only time will tell and we won't have to wait much longer.

<< 1   >>

join