It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream - Nuclear Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This IS a prediction thread, just read through so you get the full story.

My Mom has been really getting into some crazy stuff and she has some kind of psychic ability. After poking around here for a few years I became a non believer of that kind of stuff, but what she has done now has led me to believe it's somewhat real.

She met this guy at work who told her about herself, what had happened in her life, and a lot of other things. He told her about her dreams and things like that.

On the last day of her job, he randomly came in because she had "sent" something to him through her dreams to come in on that day. He told her to keep in touch and gave her some books to read and some other information on her abilities.

My grandmother had recently gone in for major heart surgery. When she came out my mom asked her if she could remember anything...grandmother said no. Then she asked "so you didn't....", and then she interrupted said "yes I remember". The only thing she remembers while she was in surgery is whatever my mom had "sent" to her through her dreams.

I'm freaked out.

Anyways, on to the prediction.

Last night my mom was having hot flashes and night sweats.

She had a dream where the Chinese were in a very large convention, talking about how they had found 4 nuclear bombs under the ground. They said it was God telling them to blow up the world with them, and that they were going to do it.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
in her dream did she even attempt to tap them on the shoulder.. and say ... "no, don't do it" ..

?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
watch it.

He might had a hidden agenda behind this....

He might be using her and you to further his goals...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ehm, 80% of China follows the Buddhist religion and that is one of the few thast do not have a God that tells them to do anything and for goverment-officials i think Communism is their religion. So, while not enirely impossible it is pretty improbable i'd say.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join