It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

georgia guidestones - ats members in elberton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
on may 5, 2008, interestedalways and I will be at the Georgia Guidestones. We also plan on interviewing locals in connection w/the erection of the guidestones. Do you have any questions you would like for us to ask?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
We know that there have been a few threads on this subject but we are hoping for some "hands on" pics and fun, maybe some fresh information.

We plan on using the internet search to find things to check into.

We have chosen the date of May 5th to begin the study of the area because although that date is commonly known as May day and Cinco De Mayo, but it is rumoured in some circles to be the day of celebration for the illusive and infamous ILLUMINATI!!!

As most of you know who have looked into this at all the gentleman that commissioned the work used the pseudonym R.C. Christian which implies some form of association with the Rosy Cross, AKA Rosicrusions!!!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The story behind the guidestones is as mysterious as the monuments themselves. In June 1979 a well dressed, articulate man walked into theoffice of the Elberton Granite Company in Elberton, Georgia and said that he wanted to know the cost of building a large monument to the conservation of humanity. He identified himself as Mr. R. C. Christian and said that he represented a small group of Americans who wished to remain anonymous.
Altough Elberton is considered the granite capital of the United States, the president of the granite company was skeptical of undertaking a project of this magnitude and very skeptical of the stranger in his office. He asked Mr. Christian to speak to the company's banker, Mr. Wyatt Martin, thinking that would be the last he saw of him.
However, Mr. Christian went to the bank and explained to Mr. Martin that although his name was a pseudonym with symbolic meaning, he and the group he represented were very serious about erecting these guidestones for, "the conservation of the world and to herald the coming age of reason. Should there be a holocaust in the civilized world, the group wished the guidestones to be one of the most enduring things to help humanity start anew.

Link: www.crystalinks.com...

Do you think it would be possible for you to locate and talk to the banker, Mr. Wyatt Martin, if he is still alive? It would be great if he could tell us some more of this strange Mr. Christian and the guidestones.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thank you for the reply and the external source. This is the type of inquiries we are hoping to generate.

We are doing extensive googling to find names and places that were involved in the original deal. The fellow you mentioned is on our list!!!

Any and all input is highly welcomed as we are novices at field work, but hope to bring to the site an interesing thread with firsthand accounts.

We have been very impressed by other threads which took this type of action and only hope ours can come close to being as entertaining as those of our fellow community members!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey Ladies,

I am a fan of both of you! Check out this thread and if you gals could pull off the same thing at Elberton... it would be totally fantastic!

p.s. Don't forget the tin hats

Good luck, have fun, and take video!!

[edit on 3-5-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply!

Georgia has been a fun experience so far. Lots of laughs. They really like military aircraft around here.

First night I spent here with Musselwhite I sat behind the "shop" drinking wine and absorbing the countryside and not one but two black military aircrafts passed right over my head, pretty low, too!

Today we went cruising and stopped by the Hartwell Damm and three of those same planes were flying overhead, then when we went down the country roads with all the mutlimillion dollar "new" chicken houses which are not accessable (signs say biohazard) two black helicoptors flew overhead!!! The story on those chicken houses is that the chickens are not made to go to market but used for experiments to learn how to make them sellable faster or something like that. At least that is what the locals here say.

I need to do some more google research so this thread can be interesting for you guys. We are amatuers of course, but hey, it takes all kinds to make this community fun and informative.

YankeeRose, you are pretty cool yourself!!!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have to make another post just to let anyone who thinks too fast to just settle down, we aren't going anywhere near the rabbit hole area or Ellijay.

HaHaHa!!!

Reason being transportation, we aren't staying away because of the off hand warnings and threats, just figure we better stay out of the big boys way for now!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Do you think it would be possible for you to locate and talk to the banker, Mr. Wyatt Martin, if he is still alive? It would be great if he could tell us some more of this strange Mr. Christian and the guidestones.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.
Mr. Martin is on our list. we have an interview today w/2 locals who's family is in the granite business and will post their response.

evidentially, there are a few local legends surrounding the granite slabs themselves.

i am so excited!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Any new updates Ladies?

Awfully quiet on this thread. Are you two ok?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm interested to know how the trip turned out! Wish I hadn't missed this thread before.

I hope they didn't get kidnapped by the Illuminati. I thought they were only supposed to be there for a day. Now it's going on a week later.

new topics

top topics

join