It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Triangle UFO Sighting in Saltcoats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Giant Triangle UFO Sighting in Saltcoats

www.disclose.tv

TWO Androssan Herald readers have been stunned after seeing what they believe to be alien space crafts hovering through the skies of Saltcoats.

Alex Gibb, 34, had been sitting in his home on Saughtree Avenue when he spotted the four strange lights at around 9pm.

He doesn;t believe in UFO's and so he went outside to investigate and took some shocking footage which can be seen below.

Alison Kelly was in Adams Road in Saltcoats at the same time when she saw the unusual sight and she and her family were gobsmacked at the sight.
Strange lights over Saltcoats as captured by a Saltcoats Eye Witness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Like any new UFO footage i won't dare say it looks real without all the debunker's weighing in.

In my opinion it does not look like flares or lanterns but i guess by the end of the analysis it will end up like that. It looks like lights on another object and by the looks of it the object is pretty large.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It has made it's way to youtube so I will post it here.

What the heck is the guy saying.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think he's asking one of his children to get his mobile phone from off the couch (sofa).

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand, the clip shows lights which eventually move into a triangle formation. I would have thought that it wasn't a triangle at all, just individual lights moving from one formation to another.

Also, is it me, or doesn't this clips' coloration indicate a peculiar 'filtering' (very deep blue) going on?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Maxmars]

top topics

join