It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: U.S. 'Seeking Scapegoats For Fiascos'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Iran: U.S. 'Seeking Scapegoats For Fiascos'

www.presstv.ir

Iran has said the United States is desperately seeking scapegoats to lay the blame of its fiascos in Iraq and Afghanistan on them.

"By invading Iraq and Afghanistan, Americans made a strategic mistake. They not only attained none of their objectives in both countries but also inflicted numerous damages on Iraqis and Afghans," said Kazem Jalali, rapporteur of the Iranian parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more, although I wish he'd drop the "americans" term out of there and replace it with "The White House". The fact of the matter is that most americans do not support this debacle, and just want to bring our guys home. But as we see, the maniacs in the Whitehouse are frothing at the mouth to start up their next disaster at the expense of us all, blaming Iran for anything and everything that occurs in the region...

I'm sure this will send the war-mongering and gov-loving crowd here into a tizzy, as I see they have been all over the boards as of late, cheerleading this crap on...

God help us all.

"Now as Washington sees its bellicose policies were ended in failure in the Middle East, it attempts to point the finger of blame at other countries to justify its fiascos," he noted in clear reference to the claims by the US officials that Iran has 'irresponsible influence' over the region.

"Americans claimed that they would establish democracy, security and eliminate poverty in Iraq and Afghanistan. After years of occupying both countries, they have failed to fulfill even the smallest of promises they had given to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan," the prominent Iranian lawmaker said.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

join