It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Walters: I had affair with U.S. senator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Barbara Walters: I had affair with U.S. senator

www.cnn.com

NEW YORK (AP) -- After three decades of keeping mum, Barbara Walters is disclosing a past affair with married U.S. Senator Edward Brooke, whom she remembers as "exciting" and "brilliant."
Appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" scheduled to air Tuesday, Walters shares details of her relationship with Brooke that lasted several years in the 1970s, according to a transcript of the show provided to The Associated Press.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Barbra Wah Wah in s a scandalous affair with a US senator no less.

Edward William Brooke III (born October 26, 1919) is an American politician and was the first African American to be elected by popular vote to the United States Senate when he was elected as a Republican from Massachusetts in 1966, defeating his Democratic opponent, Endicott Peabody, 58%–42%. He was also the first African American elected since Reconstruction, and would remain the only person of African heritage sent to the Senate until Democrat Carol Moseley Braun in 1993.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DickieDee

I just threw up in my mouth. This is the grossest article i have read in awhile. The thought of Walters wrinkley body conducting a post romp interview, is just too much.

Why cant we go back to the good ol' days when politicians like this had integrity.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Well I for one always had the hots for Barbra. I usually don't go for tabloid stuff like this but I couldn't resist for my Barbra.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
At least its not with Hillary!

I dont get the shock value on this one. My first boyfriend was in the congress.. He was a jerk in school and i swear he used to annoy the hell out of me- then he turned human years later.

www.johntierney.com...

They just forgot to mention that he also went to other schools.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Babba Wawwa now getting chicky with it. I guess she had to one up Paula, Roseanne, and Rosie.
I think they need to check the water coolers at the View.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Oh my Barbara I long for thee in the morning air...

If only to quaff for a moment the fragrance of her charms....

[edit on 31-5-2008 by DickieDee]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by DickieDee

I just threw up in my mouth. This is the grossest article i have read in awhile. The thought of Walters wrinkley body conducting a post romp interview

Originally posted by jpm1602
Babba Wawwa now getting chicky with it. I guess she had to one up Paula, Roseanne, and Rosie.
I think they need to check the water coolers at the View.

Please read more carefully
. As the article states, this happened in the 1970's. Barbara was much younger back then, and there couldn't have been "...anything in the water coolers at the View" as The View didn't even even exist back then.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
She and I have been lovers forever
We have 16 kids out of wedlock

I just loved it WHEN SHE TRIED TO SAY MY NAME

We would walk for hours on the beach

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
She was interviewed on TV and she said she kept it quiet because of the racial aspects. She gave no indication of remorse or regret for the family of the senator who suffered due to her actions.

Me me me was her concern.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She was interviewed on TV and she said she kept it quiet because of the racial aspects. She gave no indication of remorse or regret for the family of the senator who suffered due to her actions.

Me me me was her concern.

What racial concerns did she have? It wouldn't have been the stereotypical "white woman/black man forbidden relationship" because she is not white.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Its fun watching Americans obsess over sex.

Please continue.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InsiderInfo

I think it could be that I think she is Jewish and he may not have been and who knows in her family a non jew could be a very big thing!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
How is this at all news worthy?! She had sex with someone in the 70s, um, great? Oh oh wait, with a senator, sorry, thats entirely different than say if she had sex with someone who was an electrician 30 years ago instead, now that would be some wild sh!t.

[edit on 31/5/08 by 1-Cent]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I think it could be that I think she is Jewish and he may not have been and who knows in her family a non jew could be a very big thing!

You are correct. It's not so much that he's a non-Jew, it's that he's black. Jews have a big thing about their children having relationships with blacks. They are more against it, than a member of the old KKK would be.

It's funny though, the Jewish media has no problem pushing white/black relationships on Goyim though. A day does not go by where I don't count at least 5 interracial white/black couples on TV, usually on shows produced by Jewish producers.

The honest answer is they want whites to be exterminated, that is why they push interracial relationships on whites/blacks but don't have relationships like that themselves, except in rare cases like this Barbara Walters which she even tried to hide. What better way than to get the Goyim to breed the whiteness right out of them and have nothing but brown descendents? But I don't want to veer too much off-topic, so I'll leave this conspiracy for another thread another time.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by InsiderInfo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Well if that's the case we can find the answer to who he is real quick!

think about it

Just how many Black male senators were there then?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It says right in the article it was U.S. Senator Edward Brooke.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Wikipedia knows everyone that everyone has ever had sex with, Google told them... did you really think they were using all their fancy satellites to help you find directions to White Castle??

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And your reply is why mods shouldn't remove quotes that aren't long. Because of my quote removal, you didn't have a clue which post I was replying to.

To clarify your confusion, the article on the first post is the one that said who she had sex with. The wikipedia link I posted is just info on the guy. Wikipedia was not the source that said who she had sex with - in fact Barbara Walters was the one that came out and said it herself.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by InsiderInfo]

new topics

top topics

join