It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Obama McCain=0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I live in Canada and for what I have seen for your new presidential elections, I see nothing good, NO GOOD CHOICES...

I listen to CNN often and they are brainwashing every brain to make believe that those 3 candidates are the top winners in the long run...

On CNN, always, always,always, always, always......Hillary, Barrack or John...

ßrainwash the mass population, make them believe that they are the TOP aspiring leaders for the USA and well as sad as it sounds, they WILL BELIEVE...

SAD....

Ron Paul was or still is a very intelligent man, maybe to much intelligent...

I`m now believing that your voting machines were all hacked by the Rockerfeller`$ and "Those who own all the$$$".

We live in a belief system witch is TOTALLY CORRUPTED witch wants us, in the end, to be $laves to society, pay taxe$, and They don`t give a hoot who you or me are........

They couldn`t care less about us...

All they (rockefeller, rothschild )is about is $$$ + MORE $$$ AND MORE $$$ =GREED AND SO MUCH POWER TO CONTROL TO CONTROL THE WORLD...

Rothschild.com - One of the world's leading independent investment banking organizations providing financial services to governments, corporations

Rothschild

Rockefeller revolutionized the petroleum industry and defined the structure of modern philanthropy. In 1870, Rockefeller founded the Standard Oil Company ...
Rockerfeller

I`ll just go and cook my steak on my BBQ before Monsanto feeds the beef I`m about to eat with GM crops...

Or maybe I`m infected already ....

Where are we all the hell heading ???

join