It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object on moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lunar Orbiter V

[edit on 30-4-2008 by zero7]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
All examples appear to be scratches or debris in the emulsion of the original negative.

The last example looks purposeful, as if something was removed from the image by thorough scratching. The tip of a bent paperclip would have been the ideal tool for that.

The top two examples appear to be accidental scratches or threads imbedded in the emulsion.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
indeed, it could also have been artifacts that upon closer inspection defined themselves as scratch marks, although in the third picture there is a CLEAR and obvious shadow.

i don't know what it could be, possibly a gaseous expulsion coming from the moon, maybe a hoax, maybe real? i don't know.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I like the first image, quite randomly interesting indeed, and worth discussion.

The second image could quite possibly be unidentified fibres invading during processing.

Cool find

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
OMG...its a GIANT Morgellon"s Monster on the moon....

totally no expert here but they all look like 'mistakes'

the shadow in the second pic does not look right and i dont even think its a shadow.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OMG, I'm feeling itchy just looking at the fibers from the second photo. It could be nano-technologically 'alive', like a tribble (from Star Trek). Purrr.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So, the first object, is that the same object on the second Lunar Orbiter image? Then it can't be fibers, imho. And the object it casts an obvious shadow on the lunar surface too.

I could not find the Lunar Orbiter 5 203 H3 image on the USGS Lunar Orbiter web site, do you have links to the images?

Amazing find!

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Acharya]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
that last one looks a little bit like a wad of space jizzum,trying to get into the egg.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
I could not find the Lunar Orbiter 5 203 H3 image on the USGS Lunar Orbiter web site, do you have links to the images?

Try HERE

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
With reference to the 2nd picture

A street light on the moon?

I suppose even moon men need to see at night

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
although in the third picture there is a CLEAR and obvious shadow.

I don't think so....go back and very carefully look at the light source and shadows on the surface features. It isn't even close to being the same orientation.

I think all of these show trash on the film, negative, or print emulsion. In the case of the one that seems to have a "shadow" image....I suggest a flexible fiber or hair that left a mark, got moved or nudged a bit, and produced a second mark.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thank you so much, zero7, for sharing these images with us!

In my opinion, the first image (v_203_h3) definetely does shows an artificial object.

In the second image (v_191_h1) I am not so sure we are looking at one object and it's shadow. The darker "shadow" seems to have a slightly different shape that the lighter object. The light object is more straight than the other one, so it may be two different structures we see.

Third image is also very interesting. I have no idea what this is - but it could be some kind of fiber which got stuck on the film? Or perhaps not...

Anyway, please share them with us if you find other interesting images.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

No Ziggy, for the 4234234th time, this is not a ship. Ah, sorry, wrong thread

Good images. The first one looks very good inded. Very intriguing. Good find.

The last one is like... hold on... that's my fluffy cat!

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
thanks for pointing out the fact that the shadow of the lunar 'lamp' is in the opposite direction of the lunar hills/craters. makes me very suspicious.

my guess, now that that's been pointed out, is that it's a micro hair of some sort, that isn't completely flat, otherwise that shadow wouldn't be there.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nice contribution OP! The last picture is a demonstration of clear destruction of photographic evidence I believe. that first and second anomalies appear to be similar. The first one seems embedded in the ground.

join