It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Massive' US Attack Against Iran-Pakistan Said Ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

'Massive' US Attack Against Iran-Pakistan Said Ready

www.whatdoesitmean.com

ven more disturbing, according to these reports, is that the United States has expanded its planned Iran attack to include Pakistan, and as which we can read from the American President’s new warning issued to his people as reported by the Australian News Service:

"US President George Bush has said he believes another 9/11 attack on the United Sates should be considered a strong possibility and warned that such an attack could originate from Pakistan.

In an interview with America’s ABC TV, Mr Bush said: "If another September 11 style attack is being planned, it probably is being plotted in Pakistan, and not Afghanistan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yea I know, Sorcha Faal. But what interests me is that other news sources are quoted in her article which makes this believable.

Alright lets for one second agree that its true, then what are the implications. Remember Pakistan is a nuclear nation. Not only that will they go down not nuking their neighbors??

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
whats the blast radious of a Pakistani nuke..i want to know if i should start digging my grave now...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
our local nuclear plant is closed down for 2 weeks for inspections, that would be browns ferry nuclear plant in athens al. maybe a hidden reason its shut down?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Fatdad if you live no where in Afghanistan, India, Iran, China, and the immediate countries around Pakistan, its ok.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
By the way, does'nt Pakistan have nukes in Saudi Arabia?? I heard a lot about then having Silos there, but by any chance is that true??

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
now "pakistan" will send nukes over to the USA. but the smart people know that it will be the bush adminstration who sends the nukes. Pakistan would not engage in war. there our ally. we helped them develop nukes.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
our local nuclear plant is closed down for 2 weeks for inspections, that would be browns ferry nuclear plant in athens al. maybe a hidden reason its shut down?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

I don't know if there is any activity near my area in the Oak Ridge power sector.

top topics

join