It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever See the UFO Crashing In The Desert Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I typed in "UFO" while searching for videos on Kazaa, i downloaded 2 obvious fakes, and then this one...

This one had no sound, it was broad daylight and in the desert, it shows this really bright light in the shape a saucertype-circle and its plummeting towards the ground, it hits the ground and then bounces up and it clearly starts ACCELERATING as if its trying to head back towards the sky.... then it starts falling back down and when it hits the ground it shatters apart and you see a whole bunch of 'light fragments' get tossed

it looked pretty damn legit

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well #. How about letting us see it. Link please!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
its on my hardrive (plus i only have 56k)

go on Kazaa and look for it

try to type in "Ufo crash"

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
sorry, can't use Kazaa at work

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah man.. Im not doing all that work just to see another phoney UFO video. Thanks anyway

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It sounds like the accident which was used at the beginning of "the six million dollar man". It was an X plane crashing. I think it was one of the earlier lifting bodies.

I'll try to find a link.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
SniperEye

I've seen that video too and I find it pretty compelling. As I remember it, the video is shot in broad daylight and the object appears to be a lenticular, double convex shaped disk glowing with a lavender color.

I have no idea what the object is, but I'd like to know. If it's computer graphics then the quality of its production is really extraordinary. My guess is that it's a military test vehicle, and the video was intentionally released to the public for the dual purpose of education/obfuscation. I doubt that it's a real flying saucer because the likelihood of a videographer being in the right place at the right time to capture such a rare event would seem to be infinitesimally small.

What's your take on the video?

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
it cant be computer graphics, this video looks legit, the object is the same quality as the rest of the footage

this is the best video i've seen

This is definatley worth the download, its only 856k(not even a meg!)

Download it off Kazaa, its called "UFO CRASH"

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That video is interesting. There are a few other videos under the UFO crash heading.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It looks more like a missle.. the "saucer" thats supposedly glowing red is really the fire from the rocket popellant.. watch the video on the first skip.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I found a link to a pretty low quality "ufo crash" .mpeg video that fits the description...is this it?

www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here's a link to the video in quesiton:

www.ufocasebook.com...

The object seems to be emitting a lot of light, but maybe it's only reflecting the sun. It appears that the video might have been shot in the early morning or evening because of the color of the sky. If so, the low angle of the sun reflecting on a metallic object might give it the appearance of self-luminescence.

One important fact is that the object seems to be leaving a contrail or rocket exhaust behind, suggesting it isn't a real flying saucer. It hits the ground pretty hard, or so it seems in the video, however we might actually be seeing it flying away from the camera at an angle in which case the angle of impact would look very exaggerated from this perspective.

Maybe a rocket-powered aircraft. What do you all think?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
HOLY (C) thats insane. The inbound speed its clearly some sort of "hot metallic" object. The first impact should have destroyed it based on the impact angle and then for it to "hop" back into the air, then impact again and destroy itself.

This sounds EXACTLY like what was reported in 48 on that black vault link that I posted about the Army looking for ex- ME and Junkers workers and this guy admits that he was the creator of the UFO's and that they are remote controlled Lightning balls that consume themselves and at high speeds will leave a trail of hot fragments.

Obviously the maker of this video must be somehow connected to the "project" and this was some sort of test run.

A "leak" video.

VERY COOL

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I remember seeing that footage on a UFO program,I believe on Sci-Fi...Definitely interesting.Too bad we can't sharpen it up.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

This sounds EXACTLY like what was reported in 48 on that black vault link that I posted about the Army looking for ex- ME and Junkers workers and this guy admits that he was the creator of the UFO's and that they are remote controlled Lightning balls that consume themselves and at high speeds will leave a trail of hot fragments.

Obviously the maker of this video must be somehow connected to the "project" and this was some sort of test run.

A "leak" video.

VERY COOL

Could you post that link here?

Since this is color film it probably was taken sometime after the mid-sixties. I suspect it's only a rocket-powered aircraft. I think Zzub nailed it. The object is probably obscured by its rocket plume.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seen the vid many times.Im wondering though what kind of material can withstand a high speed impact and not break up upon first striking the ground?This thing literally skips like a rock skipping on water.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yeah for reall

i've watched this hundreds of times

in many states of conciousness

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's probably _not_ a saucer if only for the fact that _somebody_ was at the right place at the right time..in a very desolat location. Having said that, if you know you're gonna be filming an experiment, wouldn't you use better quality equipment? I mean the quality is unbearable.

There are some interesting things to notice:

- the bounce. Weird.

- after the bounce, you see a telephone pole. So, if you're gonna do a hit impact military test, presumably you'd want to do it far from things like, telephone poles.

- the lack of anything on the ground while the panning occurs. Presumably, such a test on a military base, you'd expect to see..a jeep, someone else, a fence, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's a link to a few 'ufo' type videos, most of which have proven to be fake.

www.abovetopsecret.btinternet.co.uk...

BTW, I don't know what's up with the abovetopsecret link. ::shrugs::

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Depending on the angle, tou can bounce a dinnerplate across a cement driveway. It's all in the physics. However, whoever was in the craft probably turned into sloppy joe when they hit the ground.

You have to wonder how far does "right place, right time" go? This is a pretty spectacular video for that.

I've seen it many times before and a clear consensus has never been reached. Video quality isn't nearly good enough to really disect the video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join