It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird & Wonderful Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Came Across this weird and wonderful site.

wakeup.to...

Let me know what you think

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh my god

What a load of crap....lol

Was good for a laugh though....hope your not taking that site as a serious thing

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nice website
the writer has a realy good imagination! i would advice you not to believe in this!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
David Icke would be proud!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just registered today, and his 1 and only post is to link to another site?

Seems like the OP is trying to drive up hits on his site. I wouldn't be shocked to find out this has been posted to other message boards as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pure unadulterated crap. I feel dumber just for reading it. I doubt even John Lear could imagine such B.S.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Guy's site makes about as much sense as the 9/11 conspiracies, illuminatti hand sign thread, and anything found in the skunk works.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Call me close minded, but I'd be lying if I said I read more than 10 percent of that page before writing it off in my mind as not worth my time.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
alot of errors on that page....I won't even begin to get into them, for fear of looking silly, wasting my time even arguing all the stuff that is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Could you point your gun elsewhere?

I dont like staring down the barrell of a gun

Peace and Love to you and yours.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Damn you people for saying it was so crap. I had to have a look for myself, now there is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back!

Looks to me like someone went and found the most cliché stuff from ATS and found a way to put it all together as 1 story.
for imagination
for expecting anyone to believe it.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
My Anti Virus warned me a Trojan Dialler was trying to install itself from that website, so you really all should do a hard virus scan NOW!!

That site is VERY dodgy, especially with a guy joining up just to post about it.

Be careful, I'm sure you all know what trojan's are and know they are the last things you want on your PC's.

Please get your anti-virus up to date and do a scan!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I've had no problem with virus's, stumbled upon the site by accident a couple of weeks ago and been checjing and double checking everything.

Its the first time I'd heard of all this weird conspiracy stuff, thought I'd get a second opinion.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

First of all, belcome aboard and have fun.
Second, giving benefit of the doubt, you would be far better off looking for more legite sites with better info. This as you can see from posts so far is little more that far fetched fantasy.
Have a bit of a read around here if you want some ideas of where to look.
Finally, If the suggestions/accusations made in this thread are accurate, then watch yourself and tread carefully.
That is all.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Could you point your gun elsewhere?

I dont like staring down the barrell of a gun

Ah, but it's a ray gun, so it doesn't have a barrel. You're actually staring down the beam projector's energy photon collector/distributor crystal!

Peace to you as well.

top topics

join