It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School "LOST" My Family's Confidential Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Guys i have a problem, my school counselor lost all of my family's information when I turned them in to get into dual enrollement. The data include copies of social security and green card and all of that. What should I do?

I put everything in a nice package and ONE paper got to the university, and it was a book order sheet which was the least important, so im suspicious
I want that man fired for such stupidity when handeling a matter of such magnitude.
Do you think the shcool would listen? Or are they stealing information on purpose? They ended my mom's dispute with them by saying that it was "Officially Lost".

How on Earth can ONE sheet of paper from a package arrive and the rest get LOST? I will take legal actions against the school if they do not FIND my family's most secret information. But sometime deep inside me says that the school will just shoo me off.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is what you must do. It will give you the upper hand.

You will write a cease-and-desist letter. google the terms, they will have a lot of sites for you to copy templates from.

This letter will demand that the cease-and-desist their immoral and felonious action in regards to their refusal to apply the necessary resources to locate and secure and legal document containing confidential information. Warn the school's administration that they will be held responsible should any crime occur, respective to the nature of the information in the lost documents.

Tell them they have 10 days to return the files, or copies of this files to you or you will be forced to report them to the required federal and municipal authorities in this matter.

You will also tell them that after the 10 days is up you will be filing for an injunction, and they will have to locate the papers or be in violation of a court order...

Google cease-and desist letters. Your life is your own.

join