It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi.

I have a sincere question about dreams and would really appreciate sincere answers.

For the last year (and occasionaly), I have been having really realistic dreams about UFO's. I see ufos in the night sky on a really clear almost summer like evening. There is no fear in my dreams. These Ufos appear (LOTs) and dominate the skyline. They dance around and seem strangely soothing. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these type of dreams?

Thanks for your time

gemlin

[edit on 29-4-2008 by gemlin]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi There ..

Your thread reminded me of dreams i had as a child, when i looked up at the night sky it was packed with different lights moving in different directions, i don't remember being afraid either. I have always had interesting dreams since being a kid and recently lucid dreams (I started a thread today regarding them titled "lucid dream experiences"). I can't say why you have your UFO dreams, have you seen a UFO's while awake? Are you into UFO study or watch things like that on TV? maybe its a subconcious thing .. i hope you have more interesting answers than mine .. good luck !

Satellite1

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
Hi There ..

Your thread reminded me of dreams i had as a child, when i looked up at the night sky it was packed with different lights moving in different directions, i don't remember being afraid either. I have always had interesting dreams since being a kid and recently lucid dreams (I started a thread today regarding them titled "lucid dream experiences"). I can't say why you have your UFO dreams, have you seen a UFO's while awake? Are you into UFO study or watch things like that on TV? maybe its a subconcious thing .. i hope you have more interesting answers than mine .. good luck !

Satellite1

hi Satellite1.

I've never seen a classic UFO darting about the sky (in the flesh). I briefly saw a large shaped object once and so did my mother and a freind. My freind immedietly got defensive when we saw this huge object and was of the opinion that it was a planet. Imo, no way. This object was -massive- It was there, then gone, in the blink of an eye. It looked like a plate on its side with a small section missing from the circumference.

I have read a few books on ufology (iirc about 10-15) but do not consider myself a ufologist and have not read a book on ufology in about five years. Ufos do not form a large or small part of my psyche or life. That said I am open to the possibly that what i dream about is subconscious in origin.

Anyway, I'll see if anymore replies come in. If not, i will type out my 'thesis' on what these dreams may or may not be about.

How many years ago did you dream about Ufo's?

Thanks

Gemlin.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I recon i was between about 10 and 13 year old, i'm 33 now.

Hope you get some more replies ..

Regards

satellite1

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
according to dreamcoach.com a dream about a ufo means this:

www.dreamcoach.com.au...

Quick Decode
Quick decode: Mystery; illusion; conspiracy

Popular Expressions
Twilight zone: beam me up Scotty; A space cadet

Possible Meanings
No matter how much the authorities protest, we are convinced that the little specs in the skies that we see in documentaries, movies and photographs are UFOs. Is the unidentified flying object in your dream a symbol of your desire to connect with other worlds? Other worlds may be symbols of new horizons in business, careers and of course relationships. The UFO can be a symbol that there are more advanced possibilities for you if you look hard enough. For example, if you feel your in a rut at work you may see a UFO in your dreams to encourage you to explore another career especially in a more advanced field that requires a greater degree of technology. The UFO in your dream could also indicate that you have a desire to be whisked away. So many movie themes have earthlings travel to far away places because they are different and special to the people operating the craft. Ask yourself is this, a way for you to feel special and different, you way want to travel to foreign shores.

Hope this helps!

Shadow

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Secret Shadow]

top topics

join