It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do I unsubscribe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I come to ATS every day, actually sometimes dozens of times a day! and even sometimes that isnt enough!! But somehow, somewhere, I must have clicked "subscribe" and I just don't know where/how to stop it.Its just that I don't need to subscribe cause I am already here! and don't want my email filling up, (its bad enough all the stuff I get from my ISP) Anyway work is calling, and I will be quite busy for a while so if anyone replies, It will be a while before I read it so thanks in advance.
cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Open the email and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the mailer.

There, in blue font, you will see big bolding print that says, "UNSUBSCRIBE".

Click on that and you will be good to go....

I tried to take a screenshot, but I couldn't size it the way I wanted...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks memoryshock, I spent ages cleaning out my emails last night, I needed to know that, I will do that next time I log in, I'm really not very savvy of internet stuff, I just play games and peruse ATS.Everyone here is just so helpful I really appreciate the help, I know its dumb of me but, well I still cant program the video, and they've been outdated!!! so I dont know how im going to catch up on everything else!!!
cheers

skribal

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Don't worry about it, skribal...

Not a problem in the least. Feel free to u2u me if you have any other questions..

And as the question for this thread has been answered...I will close this thread.

top topics

join