It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Aura Pictures. Earths Magnetic Field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
These are pictures taken from the international space staion of earth..the green # reminds me of the movie maximum overdrive

to read about these pics of in you're curious what they r pics of u can go here. take it easy.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
those are just norhtern lights

I see them quite alot.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Those are really cool!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Great pictures, and ya, they are reminiscent of the beginning of 'Maximum Overdrive', which is a great movie

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A dazzling spectacle of energy, a true indication that the Earth is a living being.

Very beautiful.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree with u..maximum overdrive is a great movie..i saw a movie almost identical to it called trucks..but it was horrible..just a cheap imitation..nothin is as good..as the toy truck with the green face in maximum overdrive

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
I agree with u..maximum overdrive is a great movie..i saw a movie almost identical to it called trucks..but it was horrible..just a cheap imitation..nothin is as good..as the toy truck with the green face in maximum overdrive

Oh, really? I've never heard of it.. Is it from the 80's, too? hehe, the truck in that movie was killer. That'd be so strange to see it when driving. The soundtrack was pretty damn cool, too. Can't beat a movie with ACDC in the background the whole time, lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for posting those pics. Absolutely stunning. Man, the beauty of those pictures makes me hate what we are doing to this planet

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yea it was from the 80's too the soundtrack was badass..and Mandalorianwarrior no problem i saw its beauty and wanted to share em

new topics

top topics

join