It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back in 1995 LaRouche’s EIR foretold of Global Food Shortage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Back in 1995 LaRouche’s EIR foretold of Global Food Shortage

www.larouchepub.com...

Working in the retail food industry, over 30 years ago, I began to see that Royal Dutch foods were quickly acquiring the vast majority of food processing companies. Because of that experience I found the above article very plausible. Maybe it is time to reconsider both LaRouche and this now 13 year report.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
not trying to apologize for or support this Ango-Dutch-Swiss food cartel,

but it seems the food cartel was created as a counter balance to the energy cartel called OPEC...
but the new wrinkles changed the mission statement and course of the food cartel... some of these new, unexpected 'wrinkles' include the Bee Colony Collapse brought about by the GM crops which effectively poison the naturally pollinating bees ...

which brings to mind the saying..
'the best laid plans of mice and men, are often thrown asunder...'
i think it was said by Shakespeare

[edit on 27-4-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Monopolies form, not in response to OPEC, but because it is the essential nature of organizations to try to grow and become the only or largest players. It is why we went from village to city to city-state, to state, to nation, to empire, and why we now have a New World Order effort to extend empire over major geographic regions. It is why there are rapidly declining numbers of companies controlling media, tele-communications, computer technology, etc. The problem is that when a few control essential needs, we all become vulnerable to their ethics. The value of profit seems to usually trump human ethics.

new topics

join